2019 bees?

posted 11 months ago in August 2019
Post # 91
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

July 2019! As of today, we have booked venue (Inc. Food/booze), photographer, videographer, florist, hair and makeup, dj/sound/lighting and ordered my dress! Wondering when to look for an officiant? We’re not that religious and not getting married at a church. 

Post # 92
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2019

we’re about 30% done in planning or wedding. we’re done with wedding gown, invitation and concept but not venue yet. Still considering some places since I want mine not to be significantly grand but intimate. It’s happening in May 2019! really can’t wait and i’m on a diet program now until the day

Post # 93
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2019

I’m a March 2019 bee 🙂 Got most things sorted with deposits paid, except bartenders, lighting/video projection, day-of coordinator, and church timeline (we’re Catholics). All the best with your planning fellow bees!

Post # 94
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

Wedding is Sept 2019 and extremely excited! So far venue, caterer, wedding officiant, DJ, bakery, and photographer booked! Already have decided on a boquet, what the bride and groom parties are holding (doubling as center pieces), and still have so much more!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors