2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!

posted 1 year ago in Dress
Post # 152
213 posts
Helper bee

Found mine “by accident”. I was determined to by something inexpensive, from a standard retail store as I didn’t want anything too fancy or expensive …. needless to say they all underwhelmed me.

Happened to pass a David’s bridal shop that we didn’t know was there, they had an appointment spare and the rest is history. I tried on 2 before this as the assistant wanted to gauge my style, I put this on and i knew it was the one! 

Post # 153
112 posts
Blushing bee

This was the second dress I tried on and the one my 5 year old picked out we all knew it was my dress right away.

Post # 155
19 posts
Newbee

Imagine this with the color of the belt and top switched!  I just went dress shopping on Saturday, and the stylist helped me Frankenstein this together from a bridal skirt, a bridesmaids top, and a ribbon belt I grabbed from another dress. (Also, sorry for the goofy pic. It ended up showing off the “dress” the best!)Dress

Post # 156
11 posts
Newbee

(Comment deleted for violation of TOS)

Post # 158
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Here I am in my gown. I Love it so much. I need to buy a hoopskirt for it and still need to do alterations. One of my bridesmaids is with me in her dress(different color). I am allowing the girls to choose their own dresses.

Post # 159
16 posts
Newbee

plantsarecute :  Thank you! I’m pretty sure I went through about a hundred to find it but I’m in love! 

Post # 160
287 posts
Helper bee

I’m in love with this dress… I DREADED shopping because of my body issues.  I thought I would never be able to find something I liked and literally cried the night before after hating everything at David’s bridal.  I can’t wait to wear it next September!

Post # 161
3935 posts
Honey bee

bluecandy :  I love the absolute classicism of your dress. Could look at it all day and never tire of it

Post # 163
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

megkate87 :  that dress is gorgeous!! Congrats bee! 

Post # 164
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2019

Post # 165
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018 - City, State

megkate87 :  That’s beautiful! You’ll look stunning 🙂

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors