2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!

posted 1 year ago in Dress
Post # 166
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2019

GIRL, I can tell you that almost nothing looks the same in person as it does on models! Try every style! I’ve included the stock image of my dress to show you just how different it looks. It is an ivory dress with a champagne underlay in the bodice under a layer of lace. megkate87 :  

Post # 168
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2019

bunny163 :  please show us how this turns out! Excited for you!

Post # 170
67 posts
Worker bee

Is anyone else not that sad that summer is over because it means we’re that much closer to 2019? 

Post # 171
51 posts
Worker bee

Said yes to this dress yesterday! Completely in love! Dove satin Stella York.

Post # 172
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

sapphire02882 :  

Pretty sure I tried this dress on!! I loved the chiffon- and your getting married on a beach it is perfect for a beach!!

For anyone wanting to see it on a bigger size I have attached. the sample was too small on my bust (as you can see).

Post # 174
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

isabee :  

This is so pretty! Once you have it in your size you will feel so much better! 

Post # 175
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2019

My dress!! I wish I had better pics but you get the idea. The sleeves will come up a bit higher on my shoulders. I cannot wait to marry him in it!

Post # 176
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: Sandals Barbados

ladeyjadey :  Yes! That is it! I wouldn’t let anyone take pictures of me in any of the dresses I tried on. Mine should be arriving by the end of next month and I can’t wait to put it on again!

Post # 177
124 posts
Blushing bee

dbee33 :  i got the same dress!!

Post # 178
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

Post # 179
266 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: St. petersburg, FL

I just said YES to my Stella York dress this past weekend… we are getting married in May of 2019 on a beach. I can’t wait to put it on again!!!

Post # 180
725 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

darlinglilred :  I didn’t even know you could customize a dress online like that. Cool! Do you mind if I ask how it compares in price to store-bought gowns?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors