2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!

posted 6 months ago in Dress
Post # 181
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

Just ordered and absolutely dying to put this on in a length that fits me!

Post # 182
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

I bought my dress today!! I am so happy. It’s a Stella York and I never thought I would wind up with a laceless dress but I think it looks like everything I could have wished for.  

Post # 183
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2019

Here’s mine! Was actually the first one I tried on – a Jenny Packham bought second hand (but never worn), was a bit of a bargain so had to move quickly! Fits well other than the length but would like to lose a little bit of weight in the coming months. Can’t decide whether to wear a veil or not – any thoughts?

Post # 184
169 posts
Blushing bee

katie314 :  oh WOW, I love it! So delicate – the lace sleeves and bodice are to die for. I personally think that a) you look smashing as-is and don’t need to change anything about your weight aaaand b) a veil would look lovely! You could totally get away with a fingertip-length veil or even something longer, since your dress doesn’t have a long train. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 185
3732 posts
Sugar bee

yellowdot :  I think you were born to wear that dress. Perfect on you.

Post # 186
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2019

ohioj :  Love your dress!  May I ask who the designer is/what style number it is, please?

Post # 188
886 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

I also said yes to a Stella York Dress recently! My wedding is in March of 2019! Thought I would hate this one, tried it on and I loved it!! 

Post # 189
886 posts
Busy bee

yellowdot :  I never thought I’d end up with a dress full of lace! Isn’t it funny how you end up with something completely opposite of what you’re looking for? 

Post # 190
34 posts
Newbee

My skirt just arrived And I absolutely love it it’s so well made and so soft, I know not everyone’s a big fan of an ombré dress but I love it ๐Ÿ’• 

Post # 193
16 posts
Newbee

I’m super indecisive, and I had my third appointment today. My goal was to just try on more stuff so I can get closer and closer to MY dress but I’m pretty sure I found it! I couldn’t say “yes” yet because my mom wasn’t there, so I’m taking her next weekend to see it and hopefully we’ll buy it. What do you think? 

Post # 194
15 posts
Newbee

dbee33 :  the train on your dress is AMAZING! ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 195
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

dbee33 :  that dress is STUNNING!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors