2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!

posted 1 year ago in Dress
Post # 199
172 posts
Blushing bee

GenericBlonde :  Love the pink, that skirt is so dreamy! I ordered my dress from Wardrobe by Dulcinea too!!! Purchased it when she was having a 15% off sale and will send in my measurements at the end of the year for my April 2019 wedding. I chose the Grace bodysuit & skirt, pictured here; can’t wait to have the actual product in-hand and post pics here! ๐Ÿ™‚

il_570xN.1233084750_q5dr

Post # 199
31 posts
Newbee

Just ordered my dress today! So exciting…don’t mind the bad lighting and the dress is a little too big around the bust so doesn’t sit quite right yet, but you get the idea ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 200
37 posts
Newbee

catspajamas_beesknees :  you’ll absolutely love it, the tulle is the softest tulle I’ve ever felt, better than super expensive wedding dresses I’ve tried on. I love the grace skirt and top so beautiful and ethereal, my skirts the heather which is really similar to the grace just without the slit. ๐Ÿ˜Š Congrats and good luck for your wedding ๐Ÿ’•, we’re getting married on January the 1st so it’s great to have the skirt and get started on getting my top made. 

Post # 203
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2019

SmilingMrsD :  Thank you! The train is definitely what made me fall in love with the dress! 

Post # 205
22 posts
Newbee

bushandapeck :  Ahh! Thank you! The train is my favorite part of the dress! 

Post # 206
22 posts
Newbee

tiffjewel27 :  Congrats on your recent wedding! She sure does! It was so difficult to choose just one.

Post # 208
22 posts
Newbee

hm2012 :  Neither do I. Didn’t think I wanted an all lace dress but this one had me sold! I’m sure you looked absolutely beautiful in your dress ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 209
22 posts
Newbee

isabee : Thank you! The designer is Martina Liana! 

Post # 210
22 posts
Newbee

kaitm :  Ahh! It looks great on you! I also love the head piece. What kind of shoes are you thinking about getting? 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors