2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!

posted 1 year ago in Dress
Post # 212
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2019

megkate87 :  It was way easier to decide once I saw them in person and on me too. I found a ton I liked in the store but few looked good online somehow.

Post # 213
34 posts
Newbee

I LOVE seeing everyones dresses! So unique and beautiful! October 2019 bride here, picked my dress out this summer! It is COMPLETELY different than what I ever would have imagined myself in so be sure to give every style a chance even if you think you know what you want!
front_back

Post # 214
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2019

This is it. Just ordering my size Moonlight’s Anabelle trumpet gown with Swarovski crystals. 

Post # 215
130 posts
Blushing bee

I am finally showing mine, getting married in 5 days! 

Post # 216
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Posted mine but then wondered if someone would be able to recognise it and took it down 😂

Post # 217
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Just about to pay for this one (secondhand). So excited! Also probably moving our wedding to 6 months earlier than planned!

Post # 218
41 posts
Newbee

My Hayley Paige Decklyn! It felt so comfortable and fun which is what I want to feel on my June wedding 🙂 Considered going solid ivory for a while but decided to get the stripes…it’ll likely date but at least I’ll be really happy when it matters most.

42381509_309729919807908_2780894275078979584_n

Post # 220
172 posts
Blushing bee

blackparadebride :  Thank you! I send in my measurements in late November/early December and will have the finished product(s) back in March. I’ll make sure to post a photo once I have it and can try it on – I am so in love with the bodysuit/skirt combo and can’t wait!

Post # 224
9756 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2019

I can FINALLY post photos! I don’t have any of me in the dress as we’re not allowed to take photos in the bridal salons here.

This is the Zoe gown from Bertossi Brides. Mine will not have the boat neck, it will be a v neck. It will have a higher scoop back, and 3/4 sleeves made from the lace.

Post # 225
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2020

Got a Galia Lahav sample gown for 50% off.. EEK! Just waiting for it to be dry cleaned and altered 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors