2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!

posted 1 year ago in Dress
Post # 241
38 posts
Newbee

pepetobee :  love this! Can I ask where it’s from? 

Post # 242
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Fireman’s Pavillion

I didn’t want anything traditional, so my dress is an A-line/ballgown with a floral and butterfly print! I did not buy the belt. Best of all IT HAS POCKETS! 🙂

Post # 243
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

May 2019! Starting alterations next month. It’s in “fawn” which is a light Taupe blush shade 

Post # 244
502 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2019

This is definitely not a picture of me lol, but this is my dress 🙂 

Post # 245
478 posts
Helper bee

sorry if the image is massive, I’m on mobile! It’s a blush dress from Alfred Angelo that I picked up at a bridal warehouse for only $299. It’s currently a bridal 20 and I’m a bridal 16, so I’m excited to start alterations! Wedding is May 2019!

Post # 246
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

Maggie Sottero’s Kendall Lynette

Post # 248
1700 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

*sobs because impatient and dress doesn’t come in for 3 weeks still and the only photos of me in my dress are of the dress in the wrong color and it was so enormous that it was pinned up the wazoo and seriously I am DYING to see the full effect aslkdjaklsdjasljdksajdklsajdklajskldajsd*

Post # 249
179 posts
Blushing bee

observer :  lol thank you! I couldn’t help but feel most beautiful and have the comfort of pockets 😂

Post # 250
8264 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

willowrose15 :  

Oh how beautiful . And pockets! . So glad you didn’t get that belt , far too dark. It doesn’t need anything , perfect as it is .  

Post # 251
8264 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

sjmadrzak :  

Such a good style choice re the back as your own back is so  good , smooth and strong looking . 

Is that a man’s tie round your waist ? I don’t imagine you are going to have  it or any dark thing round you on the  day lol.

Post # 252
179 posts
Blushing bee

elderbee :  thank you! Still trying to find a way to add a touch of sparkle. Perhaps some type of accessories. 

Post # 253
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2019 - City, State

I haven’t gone dress shopping yet, as I am waiting until after the holidays when everyone is less busy! But I’ve been shopping online and have found one that I am IN LOVE WITH. if I dont find “my” dress in store when I go to try them on, I am going to order this one! 

Post # 254
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - .

20181011_214938

Here’s mine! It’s the Philomena by Willowby. I’m so in love with it, and can’t wait until it comes in! It was the second dress I tried on 🙂

Post # 255
19 posts
Newbee

My dress was also the second one I tried on! I found it yesterday and I am so in love with the details on it – it’s Stella York 😍 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors