Post # 256
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2019

100A4789 (1)100A4801

Post # 257
225 posts
Helper bee

catspajamas_beesknees :  Don’t know if you got my message. I can’t wait for the pictures!!! It’s been my dream dress for quite long now.

Post # 258
2305 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

DogsAndWine :  Your dress is stunning. I love the lace on it. 

Post # 260
2069 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Update!! My dress came in! I ordered it in white and I was a little nervous, but it looks soo good! I can’t wait to wear it! It still needs alterations (I’ll get them in February), but I just didn’t want to take it off!! 

Post # 261
617 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018 - City, State

Sunshine024 :  Lovely! I like the sleeves ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 262
18 posts
Newbee

laura1206 :  Hey I like your dress, and I like short dresses, but I’m concerned that in the fall it would be too cool. When was / is your wedding?

Post # 263
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

Written in the Stars from BHLDN!

Post # 264
8317 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

drabbee :  

Wonderful effect with those tulle pleats from  the ‘snowflakey’ bodice .

Post # 265
3930 posts
Honey bee

Sunshine024 :  Beautiful lace. Love the scallops around the bottom.

Post # 267
1718 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

This is mine ๐Ÿ™‚ It is Stella York style 6146. It’s an ivory gown with a champagne overlay and I love it with all my heart. It’s too big since I lost 10 pounds since September when I ordered it, but I plan to get it to a tailor in March or April and get that situated! 

I am so incredibly happy with everything about this dress! It cost $1300, which was in my budget. I cried when I put it on – not bawling ugly crying, but just unavoidable three tears. My mother was also crying. The stylist said it was absolutely made for me ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Neither my fiance nor my father will see it until the big day! 

Post # 269
1017 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

August 2019 bride here! Casablanca Beloved Sweet. This was me trying it on in ivory, but I’ve ordered the light champagne. I’ll have a loose updo with a dainty olive leaf and babies breath crown.

Post # 270
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Southampton, UK

I had my third fitting today!  I’m very short and round so it’s a lot of work to alter the dress. ๐Ÿ™‚  Don’t mind the lace being floofy everywhere; it will be sewn back down when the alterations are done. And in the last pic, the underlayer is already bustled but the lace layer isn’t. It obviously won’t be worn like that. But I’m thrilled with how it’s coming along. I can really see how it’s going to look on me now. I love it!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors