(Closed) 2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 301
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

Here’s my dress, what do y’all think? I don’t really wear dresses all that much… not sure how it looks haven’t shown anyone yet. Help!

Post # 302
2228 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Chateau Lake Louise

844F82DE-6792-45FD-A6DE-14700D2E85A7

Wedding is 10.5.19

The dress fits more or less perfect, but does need a skirt and zipper repair. It was a sample and still has tags and i got it at a consignment shop for all of $300. Pretty happy about it!

IMG_5829

Its a bit hard to see in the photo, but it’s a lovely soft peach color and has some lovely lace detail under the organza…

bodice

Post # 303
4104 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
Emilia2 :  it looks divine on you!

Post # 304
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2019 - Costa Rica

I love her! I have to make the cups my shade nude but it’s perfect! 

Post # 305
35 posts
Newbee

View original reply
jbee56 :  I absolutely love this! It looks stunning on you and shows off your body type beautifully. Who’s the designer if you don’t mind me asking

Post # 306
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Chaska, MN

CocoMelody “Linda” LD5780 customized size, changed lining to a dark champagne instead of the nude/beige it comes in. The detachable skirt is what really sold it for me!

Post # 307
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

Not the best best picture of the front, but I love it!  I had to order it in extended length so it’ll get back just in time to alter before our wedding in August!!! 

Post # 308
1507 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

I finally bought a dress this past weekend! So excited and in love with my dress! It’s the Nikki gown by Karen Willis Holmes. I didn’t love this on the model but when I put it on it felt so right and I love the sleeves! I am undecided about the veil but I love the drama it gives.

Post # 310
1507 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
observer :  That’s what I was thinking! Thank you for confirming! 

Post # 311
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

Here’s my dress!!! I haven’t picked out a veil yet!! Our Wedding is in August 🙂dress

Post # 312
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019 - Cancun Mexico

Wow girls! I love all the dresses. I seriously went through each page. I got tired of looking at models, these pictures is awesome! Just found my dress a couple day ago. I love it, however, I do wish the back was cut lower, might get that done in alteration. I’m having my wedding at Cancun in September. I wanted a dress that is still suitable for a beach gazebo, but still grand! Let me know what you think, I’m a little worry it’s overhwleming for my tiny frame. The 1st picture is me in heels height that I would like for my wedding (I’m 5’2)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by binhhua14.
Post # 313
203 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
binhhua14 :  Your dress is gorgeous, what designer? 

Post # 314
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019 - Cancun Mexico

View original reply
wander :  it’s the Aistaire from Maggie Sottero Spring 2019 collection !! 

Post # 315
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2019

View original reply
dbee33 :  

Wow you look stunning!!!

The topic ‘2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors