2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2019

wedbee

Yay for 2019 brides! Sorry if this picture is huge but so excited to share my dress!

Post # 32
1170 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
carlifaye :  I love the cascading lace skirt! I feel like skirts are usually lace, or cascading, but not both. I love how yours does them both, and does them well!

Post # 33
102 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
DogsAndWine :  thank you! the skirt is one of my favorite parts! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 35
321 posts
Helper bee

Ohh yeii how exciting! Late February 2019 Hayley Paige Bride!!

And yes I notice a lot of lace, long sleeves and transparency, I love it!! I’m trying to find a second dress for the recepción I’m tempted for one with a cape all in white what do you think? Still in or capes are out? 

Post # 36
10004 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
sapphire02882 :  

That is SO pretty!!. Just perfect for a beach wedding.  

Post # 38
3487 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
cabowedding2019 :  About a dress with a cape: do you mean something like these?

Since I really like capes, in my opinion they’re never out of stylesmile!

Post # 39
102 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
megkate87 :  thank you!! It’s from Casablanca’s Beloved line, I got it at Clarice’s in St. Louis, MO

Post # 40
321 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
claroquesi :  Those dresses are really pretty and flowy! Thank you very much for the suggestions.

Post # 41
943 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
carlifaye :  OMG this dress is so so dreamy!! Congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 42
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

Post # 43
226 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

View original reply
futurerosiehanson :  this dress is amazing. I’m having dress envy even though my wedding has passed. ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 44
196 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2020

I just said yes to my dress today! October/November 2019 bride here – kind of doing things out of order as we haven’t quite locked down a venue yet, whoops lol. (Also egg stamp on my face because I had a dumb look haha.)

View original reply
carlifaye :  I was browsing this thread and just realized I think I chose the same dress as you today! Is yours in the champagne color?? I was only able to see it in ivory but I ordered champagne, and the color in your photo looks really gorgeous and warm!

Post # 45
102 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
LittleRedBug :  DRESS TWINS!!! You look beautiful! And yes, I tried on the champagne/ivory color and ended up ordering the dress in that color! I never would’ve pictured myself in a dress with a champagne underlay but I LOVED the way that it made the lace pop! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors