(Closed) 2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2019

View original reply
carlifaye : 

View original reply
LittleRedBug :  

Your dresses are sooo gorgeous!  I saw that it’s from Casablanca’s Beloved line… Would you mind sharing the style number and price range, pretty please? 🙂  You both look so beautiful.

Post # 48
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2019

View original reply
lily586 :  mine is BL219 (it’s called “Sweet”) and it was *drumroll please* $945! 

Post # 49
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2020

View original reply
lily586 :  thank you! And carlifaye was a little luckier on the price than me – I paid $1100 for mine lol

Post # 50
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

I don’t have a picture of me in my dress yet… because it’s not all here!  After falling in love with the dress in the picture, and absolutely not willing to pay the $4000.00 price tag.. I’ve “made” the dress I wanted.  I got a skirt from Amazon (no joke and it’s amazing.. the quality is great and just needs a hem) for $200.00 and I had a top made off a seller on Etsy that is super similar for $250.00.  I’ll also need a lengha for my Indian ceremony.. which, as a white girl I have no idea what to look for, but hopefully can recruit some help for that. 

Post # 51
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

The bees helped me decide on mine! Ordered it a month or so ago 😀

Post # 52
1356 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
carlifaye :  I think that dress is up in my top five of all time. You look amazing.

Post # 53
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2019

Model pics can be so deceptive, I love to see real brides as well! Here’s my dress, this will be ordered a size up and taken in, especially due to my hips being a bit too wide for the sample size. Undecided if I’ll be getting a belt or not. 

Post # 54
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2019

I bought two dresses one for the ceremony and one to change into later in the reception 

Post # 55
1138 posts
Bumble bee

Can’t wait for it to come in in my size!! And to wear it on the day!!

Post # 56
7556 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

Terrible photo but here is my Augusta Jones Karen dress I will be wearing in March next year.

Post # 57
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: The castle at stagecoach

This is my dress… it’s the Monique Lhuillier “Catherine dress” from the 2012 platinum collection…. it was way over my budget at 15,000$. But a sweet girl from France who bought the dress is renting it to me will her laure de salgazan French tulle veil… lol I feel very lucky!! My dream dress 🙂 

Post # 58
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2019

View original reply
desiderata :  oh my gosh, thank you so much! 

Post # 59
751 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

I should be getting my dress next month, I’m sooo excited!!!

Post # 60
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2019

View original reply
dbee33 :  I tried that dress too!! Congratulations!, gorgeous dress 

The topic ‘2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors