(Closed) 2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 107
748 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2019

View original reply
plantsarecute :  I love the detail on this. So beautiful.

Post # 108
1134 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

I’m going dress shopping for the first time tomorrow!!!! Nervous & excited!

Post # 109
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
kelbrimale :  
View original reply
misty2007 :  I think our dresses use the same fabric! Lazaro calls it “shimmer.” Not beading or sequins, it’s almost like the fabric itself sparkles. Show-stopping in person, photos don’t do it justice!

Post # 110
748 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
bellathefox :  Yes exactly. I actually tried on your dress! Very similar fabrics.

Post # 111
822 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
misty2007 :  Ah that makes sense.  I was thinking the vibe of the dress looks familiar and that’s why.  I was really curious to try on a Berta and went for a trunk show but they didn’t have a single one that was the silhouette you showed and I ended up falling in love with my dress (which was normally at the store and a different designer) instead that day.

Post # 112
822 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
bellathefox :  Ah how interesting.  Did you share your dress here as well?

Post # 113
35 posts
Newbee

So many beautiful dresses here!!! I went dress shopping a few weeks ago for my July 2019 and fell in love with this Jane Hill gown at Lovely Bride NYC. Can’t WAIT for it to be mineeee!!!

Post # 114
748 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
kelbrimale :  I think mine is from the Seville line…it might be Muse by Berta so it may not have shown up at a trunk show? Every Berta dress fit like a dream and I was so torn between my top 2. I know a few I wanted to try on at the boutique had already sold off the rack so they weren’t available – maybe that happened with you.

Post # 115
748 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
manderzbee :  I love that slit!

Post # 117
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
misty2007 : oh fun! I saw a few Bertas but none looked like yours. Must have been a different line.

View original reply
kelbrimale :  yep, it’s on page 4 🙂

Post # 118
241 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
misslucy :  I’m in love with your dress! Gorgeous. 

Post # 119
1757 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
cutters :  what a steal! Beautiful!

Post # 120
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Finger Lakes, NY

You are all making me so jealous and super excited. I’ve been looking at dresses online a TON while I wait for my appointment to look at engagement rings (basically down to 5 days), just to pass the time. I’m getting a good idea of what I want as a result, which will be super useful later when I finally get to go dress shopping later this year or early next year. We’ve discussed a possible October-ish timeframe for our wedding, so I at least have time.

Post # 121
3117 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
sparkle1819 :  thank you!  It will be a few months before I have a fitting, but I’ll be sure to post pics then!

The topic ‘2019 Brides, show me your dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors