2020 brides?

posted 2 months ago in Engagement
Post # 16
2662 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2021

I’m January 2021… can I play anyways?? Close enough??

Been engaged since July 2018.

Post # 17
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - Summer Camp!

coffeebean87 :  That’s so funny! We’re thinking the opposite; May anniversary with potentially a September engagement. There’s this summer camp that we’re thinking for a venue that doesn’t have May or June availability (plus the better September weather), so that’s influencing me. 

Post # 18
98 posts
Worker bee

lovegrowshere :  eee how exciting! You are so on the ball having booked those three, we are still researching venues!  Aghh already stressing out hahaha 

Post # 19
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2020

May 2020 here!! Excited to have some Bee’s to talk out my problems with haha

Post # 22
387 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - Clarksville, VA

moissamight :  I also had the fear of a hurricane rolling through if I had a September wedding. We’re in central Virginia, but my Mom lives 15 minutes from where hurricane Florence hit this past September, so I didn’t want to risk her not being able to come. Plus we got a lot of tornadoes from the storms where I live. So May seems much safer.

Post # 23
300 posts
Helper bee

Yes! Engaged Christmas morning. We’ve pencilled in April 4th – but we haven’t booked anything yet so it may change.

Post # 24
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2020 - City, State

Fiancé sent out the stone for the e ring today, ring should be here in 3-5 weeks. We’re hoping for 3/20/2020 but our venue has competing interest for that date… We’ll know in a few days but we are first in line for 3/19 in case 3/20 doesn’t work out (3/21 is already contracted). I’d love to be married on the Spring equinox though! And on a Friday… I’m a witchy pagan bride, and Friday is Freyja’s day (goddess of love and abundance), and Spring equinox is Eostre, festival of the Germanic fertility goddess. Feels super appropriate! This is also the only three day window in spring that both my dad (busy work travel schedule) and my brother (demanding college schedule) can both make it.

And I thought I was planning ahead!

Post # 25
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Hey!! Im April 202 – got engaged in May 2018. We needa longer engagement to pay it all of and save for it ourselves, as we bought a house 6 months befoer getting engaged. 

We currently have venue, caterer, photographer, legal stuff all booked, DJ, and i have a dress! 

Post # 26
387 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - Clarksville, VA

Wow. I feel so behind. We’re booking our venue on the 26th. Other than that I’ve ordered shoes. Haha. Thankfully our venue is pretty all inclusive, so I just have to worry about a photographer. I’m not dress shopping until May though. 

Post # 27
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2020

Another 06/06/2020 here. Engaged this past summer.

I would have liked a 2019 date, but my preferred venue was already booked up for Saturdays in 2019. My fiance didn’t like the idea of a Sunday wedding, and I really love this venue, so we decided to go with 2020. 

We’ve booked the venue, which is partnered with a caterer. I’ve also already ordered a dress because I couldn’t resist.

Everything else though we’ll probably wait a bit to book. To be honest I’m not really concerned about the photographer or DJ, so I’ll be looking to my fiance to help with that.

Post # 28
162 posts
Blushing bee

We got engaged at the end of Summer 2018, wedding is March 2020!

We have a lot of big things booked already – venue, catering, band, photo, video.

Working on florist next and then planning to go dress shopping in the spring!

Post # 29
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - Disneyland, CA

penguinof3 :  2020 bride here! My Fiancé and I are so excited. He proposed December 17 and we are looking in to Disney’s Fairytale Weddings. It’s the only venue that has really reached out to both of us! We are looking at dates in March and May!

Congrats on setting your wedding date!

Post # 30
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2020 - Anchor Village

Yayyy more 2020 brides! I’ve been engaged since December 2017. We are getting married August 22nd 2020! We have a lot of things booked so far such as venue, photographer, DJ, caterer, and I’ve ordered my dress last week! So excited to hear more about other 2020 brides!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors