2020 brides?

posted 4 months ago in Engagement
Post # 46
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2020

Another 3/20/2020 bride here! It’ll be our 6 year dating anniversary and we got engaged on his birthday in July 2018. 

Post # 47
104 posts
Blushing bee

We got engaged December 2018 and will be getting married May 2020! We have our venue set 🙂 It will be right after my 26th birthday and right before his 27th.

Post # 48
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2020 - City, State

Will be engaged in the next couple of months, aiming for summer 2020! We’ve already started doing some research on venues and trying to decide the location and sequence (Indian wedding) for our events. Excited but also nervous to plan!

Post # 49
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2020 - City, State

6/20/2020 here!!

Post # 50
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Oak Brook, IL

Not officially engaged yet, but we booked a venue already for 10/10/2020. The venues around here were filling up so quickly for that date, and my SO has said he will be proposing to me within the next 6-9 months. So we figured we should just book it and not worry about scrambling to find a venue later when there will be even less options. I’m in love with the venue we picked. Now I just wait for the engagement to be “official” so we can tell our friends and family.

Post # 51
63 posts
Worker bee

Me! Looking at February or March 2020. Will be doing venue tours next weekend to finally nail down a spot. So excited to get the venue out of the way. Too stressful. 

Post # 52
869 posts
Busy bee

Well our date just changed to June 6. Which is my sister’s birthday. Lol 

Post # 53
529 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

Another May 2020 bride! Would love 2020 boards on weddingbee so I can see how far others have gotten in this process… anyone know how to suggest that to the site?

Post # 54
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2020

Our wedding date is June 20. 2020! The first day of summer and summer solstice ! Can’t wait for a beautiful day!! 

Post # 55
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

One year to go for me today!! 

Post # 56
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2020 - City, State

We have the same date ! How lovely that it’s your anniversary -congratulations. Our 10 year anniversary is on the 24th but a Tuesday wedding didn’t roll well so we picked the closest Saturday! mayflower7 :  

Post # 57
409 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - Clarksville, VA

Oooh. When in May?

rolypoly :  

Post # 60
921 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

Any brides looking at dresses yet or waiting closer to the one year mark? I’m torn to start looking and buy now or just wait until the wedding is 6 months to 1 year out. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors