2020 brides, show me your DRESSES

posted 3 months ago in Dress
Post # 2
1479 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - City, State

I’m not getting married in 2020, but November of 2019 is maybe close enough? lol.  I love my dress to bits – I can’t wait for it to finally come in.

Love your dress choices!  I’m excited to see how you combine the two!

Post # 3
828 posts
Busy bee

Very pretty, OP! And exciting to have something uniquely you! Share photos when the time comes. 

My wedding is Halloween 2020! We got engaged in March and I found my dress about 2 months later in May. I tried on maybe 6ish? Right before I found my dress I was getting a little disheartened as I couldn’t pin point why the others weren’t doing it for me. I knew pretty quickly this one was different and my sister/mom/best friend were immediately obsessed! 

Post # 4
517 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - Clarksville, VA

I’m getting married in May and I picked my dress out this past May. I knew it was the one going into the appointment. 

Post # 5
692 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2020

Another longer engagement here: engaged in August 2018, but I was itching to start shopping soon after. I knew I wanted a fitted silhouette and a bold lace pattern, and I was also leaning towards cap sleeves, high neckline, and no train. The consultant pulled Eddy K’s Sydney for me based on the lace pattern, and I ended up being sold on both the V-neckline and train. 

I ordered the dress in a custom length in November, and it arrived in April. The bridal shop will be keeping it in their vault for now. I’m planning to have the straps shortened and the bustle added a couple months out from the wedding.

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2020

Hi,

Lovely dressed ladies! 

We got engaged in June this year and I’ve just found my dress and we are having a May 2020 wedding in Italy. I can’t wait for it to come in now, I feel like I miss it already haha! It was actually the first one I tried on, but I was initially torn between it and a fitted style on, however I thought about it for a few days and couldn’t stop thinking about this one and picturing myself in it πŸ™‚ 

Post # 7
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: London

I’m so excited to see everyone’s dresses!! I got engaged May 2018 so it’s been a long one!! 

I had a lot of dress dramas and originally really wanted something fitted but it just didn’t work with my body shape (or lack of!) 

Ended up with this beauty πŸ₯°

Post # 9
517 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - Clarksville, VA

Your dress is gorgeous! Where in Italy will you be getting married?

flowergirl91 :  

Post # 11
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Fireman’s Pavillion

perfectlypeach :  I can’t wait to see your dress once it’s finished! You will have to post it once it’s complete! All those dresses are stunning on you!

I’ve been engaged since April 2018. I’m getting married on the Leap Day February 29, 2020. I bought my dress in November! I can’t wait to wear it! It’s a printed ball gown WITH POCKETS!

Post # 14
73 posts
Worker bee

We got engaged august 2018 and are getting married June 2020. I can’t wait to wear my dress!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors