2020 brides, show me your DRESSES

posted 1 year ago in Dress
Post # 136
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2020 - Rhodes, Greece

View original reply
bbk8 :  Thank you! I was torn between this, and an almost identical Stella York dress! Good luck for your wedding 🙂 

Post # 137
409 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2020 - Windermere, Cumbria

View original reply
jessiebee08 :  Thank you, and for you too! smile

Post # 138
4091 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
jessiebee08 :  you look amazing!  I love the cut of the skirt with those deep pleats

Post # 139
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2020 - Rhodes, Greece

View original reply
observer :  thank you 😍 

Post # 140
618 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
moonbee :  loooove your dress, it’s an absolutely delicious confection.

View original reply
madeforlove :  is that a beaded blush gown?  oh-my-heart. Fabulous.

View original reply
slyfox4 :  glad you found the meant-to-be-dress, and thank you for sharing the fluffy tulle layers of the ballgown skirt. So sweet, fun & pretty.

Post # 141
618 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
whaleumarryme :  love the cut of this one, and the flooof layering of the skirt.

View original reply
brenda50 :  pictures of the dress/on you? I am always so curious about wish.com, I’ve ordered cables from them; but never clothing.

Post # 143
28 posts
Newbee

Still can’t believe the deal I got on this dress! It was 50% off and comes with an detachable tulle overskirt shown attached. There’s some illusion fabric in the center I’ll be removing but overall very happy about it 🙂

The name of the dress is Deli by Crystal Design.

Post # 144
178 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mnylorac :  LOVE this dress- the back is gorgeous

Post # 146
116 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mnylorac :  Love that dress, it’s the one I orginally went to go try on at the store but it didn’t suit my body at all ( I think because the sample was teeny tiny and I couldn’t imagine what it would look like when it fitted) Ended up going with the strapless dress I posted before but will always still love this dress! 

Post # 147
28 posts
Newbee

View original reply
lilacflower12 :  thanks bee! The sparkles got me for sure! Your dress is gorgeous and the strapless sweetheart neckline suits you so well. And I think it’s gorgeous with or without the belt! One thing I am iffy about with my dress is whether I should wear a veil or not since the dress has so much drama. I’m leaning towards a birdcage veil lol 

Post # 148
28 posts
Newbee

Post # 149
116 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
mnylorac :   Thank you!  I had the same issue when trying on the two dresses, I ended up going with a 108″ wide single tiel long veil that stopped before the train of my dress  with bits of sparkle scattered on it which really went nicely with my dress and then blended at the bottom so it didn’t take away any detail from the dress smile

Post # 150
16 posts
Newbee

Here is my dress!  Gotta work out those arms until the August 2020 wedding. Ceremony is outdoors under a tent, reception is inside right at sunset! Very non-traditional ceremony calls for a pretty fun dress!Can’t see in this pic, but the underskirt has a sparkle layer so at night the dress turns insanely sparkly.  Also ordering in true white (and very nervous about how that’s going to look!)….luckily i think i have dark enough hair and skin to pull it off! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors