2020 brides, show me your DRESSES

posted 1 year ago in Dress
Post # 151
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2020 - San Fransisco City Hall

I only have this one picture of myself in my dress so here’s the photo from the website as well! We’re eloping in February at City Hall in San Francisco. I have plans to remove at least one layer of crinoline and remove the train and use the fabric to make straps of some sort. And I had pockets!

Post # 152
102 posts
Blushing bee

Here is the dress I bought. I went to probably half a dozen stores and was feeling pretty hopeless with my small budget ($500). Found this at a sample sale for 299! I will be getting it altered to have the deep V in the back as shown in the picture (in reality it zips all the way up), and will cut off part of the sleeves since I am getting married in the middle of summer. Will also be adding buttons down the back, and probably a belt.

Post # 153
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2021

I said yes to Roxie by Morilee! (The added belt will be sewn into the dress and there will be no bow.)

We are getting married August, 2020!

Post # 154
90 posts
Worker bee

Here’s mine. Our wedding is June 2020. The sample size was a 24, I’m a 14 so it is massively clipped in the back. I can’t wait until it arrives in my size.

Post # 155
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

There are some truly stunning dresses! Congratulations everyone  and I hope your day is magical  

my wedding will be May 22, 2020

Post # 156
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2020

Thistle gown by Willowby. I said yes to the dress august 10th, been fantisizing about trying it on again so i might go make a payment in person so i can put it on. 

Post # 157
76 posts
Worker bee

By December 14, I’ll be walking down the aisle in this Morilee 1321. With each passing day, the excitement is increasing. I can’t wait till the big day!

Post # 158
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2020

Post # 159
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2020 - Mobile, AL

View original reply
hickoryhills :  this is GORGEOUS! If you dont mind me asking, where did you get it/who is the designer?? Im a 2020 bride and ive been engaged for well over a year and i just havent fallen in love with anything yet

Post # 160
17 posts
Newbee

Getting married in July 2020. I ordered my dress in Ivory. 

Post # 161
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - City, State

View original reply
bushandapeck :  Hi! The designer of my dress is Anne Barge – she has some super gorgeous stuff. My dress specifically was the Radziwill. 🙂

Post # 162
14 posts
Newbee

nothing like I thought I’d end up in but from dress shopping I realized my true love of SPARKLES! Can’t wait for August 2020. The best part is I got it off the rack and walked out of the store with it that day! 

Post # 163
1292 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Folake :  I am reading this on Dec 14th, so I am betting that you are wearing this beautiful dress right now!! The neckline is divine. Gorgeous.

Post # 164
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2020

I love seeing all the beautiful brides on this thread! Here is mine,

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors