2020 brides, show me your DRESSES

posted 3 weeks ago in Dress
Post # 46
741 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2020 - Hampton, VA

thetulle :  Oh I loooove that lace. It’s so bold and different than what we usually see. The sheer bodice looks amazing on you too. & your shape looks amaaaazing.

Post # 47
72 posts
Worker bee

youmaysayimadreamer :  Thanks so much! I was having a hard time deciding between this one and another, but I think I made the right choice. 🙂 Btw, your dress is exquisite! 

Post # 49
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2020 - City, State

I haven’t officially said yes yet because I want my mom to see it in person first- but this is it! I love it so much, I keep going back to pictures to stare at it! I’m an April 2020 bride 🙂

Post # 50
757 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2020

cq123 :  add me to the list of The OBSESSED! Gorgeous dress, bee!

Post # 54
387 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2020

My Martina Liana

I tried on about 30 dresses before this one and new it was the one when I kept wanting to try this one on again and again lol

It was the sample so it’s currently sitting at my mum’s and it’s so hard not to take a peak everytime I visit her. April 2020 feels so far away… (at least I get to try it on again in Feb for fittings).

Post # 55
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Fireman’s Pavillion

MissClaudiaCaswell :  Thank you so much <3 I had my first fitting and now that it is actually fitted to my size, it finally feels like MY dress.

Post # 56
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 1995

ayayaycats :  I just wanted to tell you how beautiful your gown is.  Like pp said, there is a Jackie-O level of refinement and class to your dress.  Your photos years from now will seem timeless.

Post # 57
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - City, State

A dress from a few seasons ago;) can’t wait to wear it next October!

Post # 59
878 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

kaycee16 :  Love! Another Casablanca BL219 bride here. Are you getting the light champagne colour?

Post # 60
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

I just got mine on a whim over the weekend. Stumbled upon a sample sale and did not expect to leave with my dress. It will need to be altered as it is too large but I love it! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors