2020 brides, show me your DRESSES

posted 1 year ago in Dress
Post # 76
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - CT

View original reply
Ellak30 :  thank you so much!! the plan is to chop off a bunch of the train so it won’t be so overwhelming, haha! It’s a New England barn wedding, it will be elegant with a hint of rustic ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 78
10093 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I do hope you don’t chop that amazing train. I mean when  else can you wear such an amazing thing. I worry it will compromise the dress’s line too. I had a big ol’ satin train and l coped just fine. 

View original reply
valleytine :  

Post # 79
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - CT

View original reply
elderbee :  

The ceremony and reception will both be outside, and I’m adamantly against a bustle… also, it was so heavy I could barely move, so unfortunately it has to go! I never wanted a train anyway so it works out for me ๐Ÿ™‚ I want to spend as much time dancing as I can! 

Post # 80
4090 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
valleytine :  it does look like a very heavy train. I think sacrificing a bit is a good idea

Post # 81
116 posts
Blushing bee

Well I went shopping today and think I found my dress! Stella York with added hoop underneath, not 100% on adding the belt yet but happy with the choice! 

Post # 83
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2020

I had doubts over my gown so I asked my Maid/Matron of Honor to bring it over so I could try it on again. 

NO MORE DOUBTS ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Its a Martina Liana, ivory over honey gown with a long lace train. it’s definitely unaltered at the moment.  

I can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day!! 

Post # 84
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2020

We got engaged in June 2018, wedding will be held 6/6/2020! Pics taken today (in the room we’re renovating, so sorry about the background)! 

Post # 85
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2020

Im having two dresses, first is being custom made for the ceremony and is vintage art deco style and the second is a short one for the reception.

I fell in love with a reception one but its 4.5x what I planned to spend and nearly doubly the ceremony dress cost and I would need it shipping as there is no stockist here so I have to take a chance on it fitting.

then I was on a website and found this dress in the sale and bought it super cheap, I really do like it but im still considering the more expensive one too as it really is beautiful and when else could I justify it lol.

the bargain dress I bought:

Post # 86
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2020 - Scotland

View original reply
sept20 :  pics of the other reception dress?

Post # 87
39 posts
Newbee

IMG_8558

Post # 90
4090 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
annagram :  totally, completely and utterly stunning ๐Ÿ˜€

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors