Post # 93
350 posts
Helper bee

So many absolutely stunning dresses!  Love this 

Post # 94
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2019 - City, State

emmy1989 :  Sorry for creepin, but I thought I recognized that bridal salon! Lol 

Post # 95
7 posts
Newbee

chloe2053 :  I think we got our dress at the same salon! Is yours from Dallas? 

I am a long time lurker and never had posted anything until now! I love everyone’s dresses and seeing them on real brides! Everyone is so beautiful! Here is my dress that I said yes to! It is small in the top, I will need a bigger cup size (so it won’t be as low cut/revealing) and I’ll be getting it with an ivory underlay! Can’t wait until 2020 πŸ™‚

Post # 96
35 posts
Newbee

kaycee16 :  Omg I saw this dress online and fell in love with it. I’m going to try it on in 2-3 weeks. It’s so beautiful on a real bride! It totally suits you!

Post # 97
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

Mine is from several seasons ago but I fell in love with the skirt because it’s so fun and different. We are getting married on 10/10/20 in Las Vegas at Treasure Island. 

Post # 98
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2020

October 2020 bride! I bought my dress a few weeks ago.  i wasn’t expecting to find it so soon but it was a good deal and it fit perfectly already! Morilee 8208 “Kelly” if anyone has the same dress, I’m dying to see how other brides have styled it!

Post # 99
1020 posts
Bumble bee

missweasel :  I love the style and the lace. What day in October? 

Post # 101
1020 posts
Bumble bee

missweasel :  Me too! Yet, we are date twins!!! I have feeling there will be a lot of us. Did you already book your venue and photographer? 

Post # 102
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2020

FutureMrsA2020 :  Oh YAY!! I’m sure there are a lot! We just got engaged at the end of July and I was STRESSING because I coun’t find a venue that still had our date available. We decided to look out of our city and decided to have a “mini destination” wedding but I’m so excited!! Our photographer is a friend that does amazing work. But that’s all I have and I’m itching to get more done! Have you planned anything else?

Post # 103
12 posts
Newbee

dogmom91 :  Your dresssss πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

Post # 104
1020 posts
Bumble bee

missweasel :  Wow, ya we reserved our venue two months after we got engaged. I knew it would be a popular date so I tried to get it reserved ASAP and the same with the photographer. I contacted six and none were available that day but one was kind enough to give me another photographers info and she was available. Other than that I had alterations started, purchased shoes, figured out my color scheme, found my wedding bands and most of my accessories. I’m having a ceremony and dinner afterwards so fortunately not too much to plan. A destination wedding sounds amazing ours is kind of a destination wedding since we don’t live in  Nevada. It’s good you found a venue and photographer already! 

Post # 105
87 posts
Worker bee

d0td0td0t :  thank you! I love her, but have been doubting it lately because I like to overthink everything lol so your comment made me happy πŸ™‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors