82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - North Carolina

Bodice and straps need altering, but I am excited about this dress 🙂 

Post # 123
1287 posts
Bumble bee

Our date is June 6 2020. 

I purchased a new, sample gown which I have been customizing. 

Post # 124
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

whaleumarryme :  So fun I like the different layers in the skirt it’s kind of different like mine. 

Post # 125
116 posts
Blushing bee

I got engaged in April 2019 and getting married in April 2020!  I’m picking my dress up in November!!

Post # 126
63 posts
Worker bee

Gorgeous dresses ladies

Post # 127
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - Beaver Creek, CO

Said yes to the dress this past weekend for our September 2020 wedding!  This sample has a fawn underlay, and I ordered the underlay in ivory so the beaded lace appliqué won’t be quite so prounounced. I seriously cannot wait to marry my fiancé in this gorgeous Anne Barge dress! 🙂

Post # 128
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - Beaver Creek, CO

madeforlove :  that sparkle is amazing!  Love it!

Post # 129
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2020 - City, State

Getting married in June 2020. I fell in love with Stella York. The dress needs to be let out a 1/2 inch but I couldn’t be happier.

IMG_4133

Post # 131
26 posts
Newbee

After much contemplation about finding THE dress…I gave another bridal store a try and I’m so happy that I did. It is true that when you find the one you will know!!! I did not want to take this dress off at all. B050D2CD-59AC-4C87-BC10-FEA5717510EB

Post # 132
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - New Hampshire

moonbee :  love the galina!!! I got this dress too, but someone local ended up selling my dream dress so I’m returning the ballgown. I also wanted to drastically change the top (like removing the mesh and just having skinny straps) and thinking about the cost of alterations was giving me a pit in my stomach. Her posting the dress felt meant to be. Feels a little bittersweet to change my dress but I’m so happy to see it around on the boards! 

Post # 133
174 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - New Hampshire

moonbee :  I got the ivory one! Its not the best picture but you get the idea. 

Post # 134
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2020 - Rhodes, Greece

I found my dress this morning 😍 I just love it so much!

Post # 135
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2020 - Windermere, Cumbria

jessiebee08 :  That’s almost exactly my dress! Picking it up at the beginning of November and I can’t wait! You look great, bee!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors