2020 brides! What are your honeymoon plans?

posted 2 weeks ago in Honeymoons
Post # 2
1301 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2020

We are be going on an Alaskan Cruise! We will have to delay our honeymoon until June 2021 since I’m a teacher and summer is the best time to go. 

Post # 3
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2020

We are exploring the Pacific Northwest in August! We just booked our flight and accommodations this week. Neither of us have been!

Post # 4
187 posts
Blushing bee

h00per :  The pacific NW is my favorite part of the country! You’re in for a real treat 🙂

We’re going to Banff, Canada. We can’t wait to do some hiking and kayaking together!

Post # 5
1391 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2020

We’re going to the US & British Virgin Islands in June. Haven’t booked it yet, but excited to go somewhere tropical! 

Post # 6
78 posts
Worker bee

thetulle :  I’ve been to Vietnam and would def go back. Good call going in feb cuz my trip was in July and it was 100 degrees before the sun even rose!

will you go in a boat for ha long bay? Also, try to get to Ho Chi Minh if you get the time! I was only there for 36 hours but loved it!

we are spending two weeks in Portugal! Anyone have any musts for us??

Post # 7
21 posts
Newbee

Ellak30 :  Have only been to Porto in Portugal (was a quick drive from where we were staying in Spain) and loved it! Only stayed for two nights but thought it was such a charming and beautiful city! 

Post # 8
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2020

No spots selected yet, but we’re doing Europe in Spring 2021 (wedding is in October 2020).

Post # 9
78 posts
Worker bee

madhatter09 :  thank you! That was a city we were debating, but I’d love to get up there! Do you think 2 full days is enough time there?

Post # 12
78 posts
Worker bee

thetulle :  wow thank you! 
I met another backpacker and we did an overnight boat ride in ha long bay. We chose a pretty cheap boat (party-esque), but had a lot of fun and it was beautiful. Look into some tours and reviews if you’re interested. And, kind of mood killer, but the war museum and old capitol bldg in hcmc were extremely informational albeit sad. So interesting to see their take on the Vietnam war.

hcmc is #1 city for pickpocketters so be careful and trust no strangers on the street. And drink egg coffee! Trust me!

Post # 13
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - Clarksville, VA

We’re getting married in May and delaying until November. We’re going to Florence!

Post # 14
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - City, State

Everyone’s plans sound incredible!!!

My wedding is mid May, and honeymoon is late June into early July because I’m a teacher. We’re going to London, Germany, and Greece!

In Germany, we’ll be in Frankfurt, Würzburg, and Rothenburg ob der Tauber. In Greece, we’re going to be in Delphi, Meteora, Santorini, Naxos, and Athens. 

Recommendations welcome! 

Post # 15
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2020

h00per :  I live in Seattle. PNW is beautiful! So much to see and do. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors