2020 brides! What are your honeymoon plans?

posted 2 weeks ago in Honeymoons
Post # 16
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2020

We live In Seattle and decided to go to Maui right after our wedding in August. Good ticket prices from here and we have not been since we were very young. We are camping on the island and playing exploring for about 10 days 

Post # 17
3114 posts
Sugar bee

We haven’t completely decided, but we’d love to go to Croatia.  But I also want to do Fiji or Bali.  

We also need to set the date for the wedding, but we’ll figure that out soon.

Post # 18
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - Beaver Creek, CO

We’re going on a little mini-moon right after the wedding for a few days to decompress (likely San Diego or Arizona since it will be mid-September and we’ll want to be somewhere warm!)  We’ll take our real honeymoon in 2021.  Currently leaning toward Italy and Switzerland.  Would love some advice/recommendations if anyone else visited the same countries on their honeymoon!

Post # 19
173 posts
Blushing bee

Between 2.5 – 3 weeks in New Zealand during their summer season (December/January) 🙂

Post # 20
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2020 - Scotland

Your plans sound great! We went to Bali & Vietnam in 2018 and absolutely loved it! We are getting married in August but delaying honeymoon until October as im constrained to school holidays. For our honeymoon we are doing 4 days in Dubai and 12 in the Maldives! Cant wait 

Post # 21
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

We are going on a mini-break right after the wedding to Turks and Caicos and then our real honeymoon we are going to Positano Italy for 2 weeks but we have to delay that for a few months for logistical reasons. My dream was the Maldives but my fiance refuses to be on a plane that long 🙁   

Post # 22
512 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

h00per :  I am from the PNW! It’s beautiful and lots to do!

Post # 23
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2020

i love everyones plans and ideas! we are leaning towards a cruise right now, but its going to be a last minute booking after the wedding because we dont have anything extra after the wedding is paid for. Im leaning towards bermuda due to Zika risk and TTC very soon after the wedding, but when i look at the risk map it says the carribean is in the same risk level as the USA so im pretty confused on that. The reason we are looking at cruises is because we think its the most bang for our buck, all inclusive, multiple destinations, etc. and neither of us have ever been on a cruise before. 

Post # 24
2151 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

mnk88 :  if you need any New Zealand recommendations let me know. Im from there and can give you advice!

Post # 25
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2020

My fiancé and I are travelling to Maui, Hawaii for two weeks at the end of August for our honeymoon. ❤️❤️

Bali, Indonesia will be a beautiful, cultural and enlightening experience for you two! 🙂

Post # 26
122 posts
Blushing bee

We are planning to do Singapore and Bali in September! I seriously cannot wait. We haven’t booked it yet but we will definitely be staying in Ubud as well, looking at a few hotels that have villas with private pools overlooking the lush greenery 😍

Post # 27
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - Dartmouth, NS

I’m running the Chicago Marathon two weeks after our wedding (eek!!) and we’ll be leaving from there for 10 days in Prague and Paris.

Post # 28
566 posts
Busy bee

We’re doing a Mediterranean cruise in the fall!

Post # 30
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2020 - Ireland

Just booked honeymoon flights tonight! 2 weeks in Italy and 4 days in Paris, we’re leaving on the Monday after our wedding! 😬😬😬 CAN’T. F***ING. WAIT. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors