2020 brides! What are your honeymoon plans?

posted 3 months ago in Honeymoons
Post # 31
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Hopetoun House, UK

View original reply
thetulle :  We are getting married in October and also doing 3 weeks in Bali. Can’t wait for a long break and sunshine ❤️

Post # 32
132 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
thetulle :  oh wow I just looked at it, its stunning! Definitely the vibe I’m going for, except on a bit of a lower budget lol 

Post # 34
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2020

Colombia – go to Cali, don’t go to Bogota or big cities

Costa Rica – if you go in the dry season, don’t except lots of lush greenery particularly near the beach. Beaches are very underwhelming especially if you are used to white sand beaches. There are some but mostly dark sand. You have to rent a car if you want to go to the jungle. All the beauty is there.

Bali – same stuff about the beaches and jungle but way more expensive. 

We are thinking of going to Slouth Pacific plus NZ in 2021:)

Post # 35
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2020

We are getting married just the 2 of us on a Friday in Niagara Falls.  Going to spend Thursday night and Friday night there……then move to Toronto for 2 nights and then on the Monday we are off to Costa Rica with 30 of our closest friends.  lol

Post # 36
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
cobee5150 :  was reading this thread for inspo & wanted to throw some suggestions your way! We’ve been to Switzerland and Italy on different trips and loved both. In Switzerland we flew into Zurich and then headed down into Interlaken/Brienz area where we stayed. We took a trip down into grindelwald and lauterbrunnen by train which was beyond beautiful. We also stayed in Zermatt which is a hiking paradise and close to the Italian border. 

Italy we hiked Cinque Terre, stopped shortly in Florence, and did two days in Venice. Also very beautiful. Would definitely recommend both countries and it would be easy to combine into one trip! Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Post # 37
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2021 - Las Vegas

Disneyland for a mini moon. London for the longer honeymoon.

Post # 38
52 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
thetulle :  We will be staying in St.Lucia in June for 5 nights. We are doing an all inclusive at the Royaltin!

Post # 39
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2020 - New Hampshire

We are hoping to get to Hokkaido, Japan, to go on a skiing trip! We LOVE skiing/snowboarding so it’s perfect for us : ) 

Post # 40
52 posts
Worker bee

We’re getting married in May and we are going to London and to Paris!

Post # 41
562 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2021 - City, State

I am not a 2020 bride, rather I am a 2021 bride, but I am going to Hocking Hills in Ohio and will be staying at Ravenwood Castle!

Post # 42
196 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Concord, Ontario

We are going to Bora Bora for 2 weeks

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors