Post # 31
- Wedding: December 1969 - Montsalvat, Victoria
Love this! My 2020 goals are:
– Have a calm and healthy rest of my pregnancy (first trimester was horrific!)
– Go on our babymoon in April and try and relax (we had a lovely minimoon but our actual honeymoon was cancelled last year due to the complications I had with my pregnancy so supppper looking forward to this!)
– Buy an investment property
– Meal prep more!
Post # 32
strawberrysakura : It’s hard to start, for sure. But once you get into the rhythm, it can be kinda fun. Plus it’s nice to have a week’s worth of meals already cooked and ready to heat up, and you know it’s healthier than store bought.
Post # 33
whoswho : yes! You go girl!
Post # 34
1. I want to master slow cooker cooking and reduce sodium intake.
2. I want to learn how to make some yummy but healthy desserts. Something chocolate Cover Ed Katie would approve. (Cook book author)
3. Take my dog out more frequently even in the winter.
4. actually organize my linen closet.
5. stop stress shopping, stop buying 10’similar items out of nervousness.
6. I want to do some cardio and get a stronger immune system, and stop just doing weights.