2020 Strict Moissanite Thread: mm/Dew, cut/shape, ring size

posted 6 months ago in Rings
Post # 76
43 posts
Newbee

View original reply
cc33ammy :  thank you!!! I feel that a 4 prong sometimes makes the stone look a little squared.

I think my stone faces up bigger than 6.5mm (1ct) but that might just be my bias because I’m so in love with it. I can’t stop looking at it. 

Post # 77
78 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
cc33ammy :  thank you!! I love the double prongs (especially clawed) look too and had to have it!

Post # 78
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2020

– mm/DEW: 6mm .80dew

– shape/cut: round brilliant 

– color grade: classic

– ring size 4.5

– vendor (would you reccommend?): Charles & Colvard e-ring and Etsy designer wedding band (custom design). Totally recommend both

Post # 80
37 posts
Newbee

– mm/DEW: 6.5mm 1.08 DEW

– shape/cut: Round H&A Ideal

– color grade: F

– ring size: 8

– vendor (would you reccommend?): Amora Gem.  This ring was purchased pre-loved and it is amazing.  It is their Eternity line.  Definitely recommend.

Post # 81
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2020

View original reply
cc33ammy :  hi! Sure! BrilliantRing has gorgeous chevrons and enhancers to start from! 

Post # 83
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
bpositive :  your antique moissanite is absolutely gorgeous!

Post # 84
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2021

View original reply
@docscully:  OMG, your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!!  How do you find the quality of it?  Does it ever seem foggy in any lighting?  From the looks of your picture, it sparkles so beautifully and looks nice and white and clear rather than foggy.  I read a lot of opinions regarding moissanite and I honestly think most of the negative ones come from those who have never owned or seen one in person.  

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors