(Closed) 21 Day Fix Success?

posted 5 years ago in Fitness
Post # 16
684 posts
Busy bee

I just started the fix again too. looking forward to finishing this program with great results.

Nimmle02:  

Post # 17
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I started my 3rd round last Mon! I LOVE it. It’s my soul mate workout:)

Post # 18
251 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Beeee13:  It isn’t a bad plan and does help with portion control.  It also allows some flexibility which is nice.  IMO Shakeology is overpriced for what it is.   The ingredients are decent but there are better shakes out there for less money.  I would recommend finding a really good Beachbody Coach to help you stay on track.  Another good motivator is dietbet.com. I lost 20 lbs using that site. You bet money, it goes Into a pot and basically the winners who meet their goal split it. ๐Ÿ™‚  

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Profile Photo HappyORBride.
Post # 20
2001 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I just ordered 21 day fix last week. It should come in this week. I’m so happy to hear so many amazing results. I’m about 145 and would like to loose 30 pounds. I plan to do it for as many rounds as I possibly can! Is it something you guys think can maintain long term?

Post # 21
196 posts
Blushing bee

Hi

To be honest its not the diet that works per say…its the motivation of the individual…

I would try shakeology to be replaced with one of your meals & meal prepping to avoid eating junk food (youtube domestic geek) & also there are companies on groupon where they will prepare your meals for like $100 a week! 

If you want it you can do it ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 22
665 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I have completed 2 rounds of 21day fix and I am now on my first round of the extreme. In the first 2 rounds I lost 10 lbs and 16.5 inches!!! I cannot say enough great things about this. Autumn is amazing and so is are her programs. She also has a support group on facebook of 13,000 people all doing a challenge right now! ( I didn’t use shakeology.. too expensive)

Post # 23
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I did the 21 day fix for a few rounds before my wedding and saw a huge transformation!!  I got so many compliements on how different i was looking and how my body was changing.  I tried other things before that and it didnt work for me – i couldnt figure out on my own the right balance for food (which is important) and realized i was doing it all wrong at the gym!  I will continue to do it now even though the wedding is over!  I loved it so much i decided to become a coach too ๐Ÿ™‚ the fact that you dont starbve yourself, dont have to spend hours at the gym, and can do it naturally are amazing to me!

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘21 Day Fix Success?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors