(Closed) 21 day fix

posted 5 years ago in Fitness
Post # 16
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m on day 5 of the 21 day fix. I haven’t been super strict on the diet but I definitely try to keep my meals close to what they ask for. I also have been doing the workouts everyday which have been great! I hope to loose 20 lbs over the next couple of months. 

Post # 17
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hey everyone!! I used the 21 day fix before my wedding and saw great results (inches, lbs, clothes not fitting, etc).  I feel like every round i need to go buy a new wardrobe!  I love it so much that i recently became a coach to help others on the program.

The idea of eating more than you think you should was a little odd for me at first too!  But combinging it with being active with the right workouts they provide and eating the RIGHT things with the right amount really does work – its not like a calorie counter program.  You calcualate the bracket to give you an idea of the containers and make sure you are getting the right amount of each thing (fruits, veggies, proteins, carbs, etc) in a healthy way to see the results and make it sustainable.  When i started, I couldnt even fit all the food they wanted me to eat (esp since i had just come off dieting with eating nothing but small portions of grilled chicken, veggies, and egg whites) but it worked!  And then after the second round i had to drop another calorie bracket and eat a little less and i am in my 4th round (now post wedding) and have lost 6 lbs in a week and a half (and some inches). 

For everyone struggling with the program you do get a free coach to help you with it (and many coaches have free support groups that you can go into with others doing it as well to make fix friends).  I hope that helped and feel free to message me if you have any questions or I can be of assistance 🙂

Post # 18
660 posts
Busy bee

s2bmrscook:  you look phenomenal! not to thread jack or be weird, but your thighs are so toned what kind of workouts are you doing? that’s my problem area and my squats and wall sits just aint cuttin it.

Post # 19
674 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

s2bmrscook:  Not to thread jack, but could you please mail me your abs? I’ll pay the shipping.

Post # 20
3772 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

MissAmericanPie:  Today is literally the first time I’ve EVER noticed this much definition in my thighs. When I do legs, I like to switch up my routine, but I always do squats. Even though they get a bad rap, I like using the hip adductor and abductor machines. I think that’s probably what got me over the plateau. I also train with a team and we run stairs every other week, but the last three weeks it’s been every single Sunday so I’m sure that’s helping as well 🙂

MrsFNL:  😛 You just made my day because I don’t even see abs!

Post # 21
1449 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - St. John\'s Lutheran Church

I agree with what people are saying – you need to eat more calories. Increase your daily caloric intake slowly – maybe 100 a week. Keep exercising and getting plenty of protein. 

Post # 23
3772 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

bumutoni:  My current meal plan is for contest prep, but here’s what it looks like:

Breakfast: egg whites and plain oatmeal

Lunch 1: chicken or turkey, greens of your choice

lunch 2: chicken or turkey, sweet potato

post-workout: protein shake and banana

dinner: salmon and sweet potato

snack before bed: egg whites and avocado

The topic ‘21 day fix’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors