(Closed) 21-day Sex Challenge!

posted 7 years ago in Intimacy
Post # 3
1046 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I think I’ve been doing this challenge on accident *blush* 

Sounds like an awesome motivator- at first I figured this thread was going to be 21 days without sex and I was like ‘aww hell no! I am not on board with this!’ but I like the way you’re handling it ๐Ÿ˜‰ Enjoy the next couple weeks!

Post # 5
3624 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I love the idea of this, but some days I’m just.so.lazy.

My Fiance however would be SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY if I did this. Maybe I will try it out and just not tell him.

Post # 6
1835 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I wish I could motivate Darling Husband to do this! ๐Ÿ™

Post # 7
2116 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I completely misunderstood the title of this and thought you were getting sex change surgery…. okay, now that I understand- thats great! I hope it gets things spicy again!

Post # 8
5110 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2011

I think this is going to be a great way to really get things going again.. Get some sexual spice in your life. I am going to take this challenge. Fiance and I are weird when it comes to sex some days we are just so tired and sluggish.. then others he wants to “playtime” like 3 times a day.. I wish we could just get to a happy medium of everyday sex lol.. So maybe we will give this a shot.

Post # 9
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

HUmmmmm this might be a good idea. The only thing is….I work regular hours and Hubby works overnight. I am leaving ot go to work when he is coming home. Scheduling it in might be kinda hard.

Post # 10
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

WAit…what do you do about that time of the month?

Post # 11
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@PrncssDva: That was my first thought. But other than that it sounds exciting!

Post # 12
794 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@PrncssDva:  I would guess that is why it is 21 days.  So the other week could be your “time off” for aunt flo

Post # 13
1325 posts
Bumble bee

I really should do this, but zoloft has KILLED any sex drive I had.

I’ve even told my bf feel free to initiate because I still enjoy it, I just have no ability to start.

Post # 14
2493 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’d totally be up for this if we weren’t long-distance! Right now we do the Reader’s Digest condensed version.. 4 days straight, lol.

Post # 15
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Wow thats a lot of sex lol! I personally would hate to have that much sex because I get sore after each time for some reason. It’s once a week for me and fiance and thats just how I like it.. notice how I only said “I” lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The topic ‘21-day Sex Challenge!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors