(Closed) 21 days to go, and I'm so excited! Any June 15, 2013 brides?

posted 9 years ago in June 2013
Post # 17
518 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Im the 15th too and girls, guess what. Went to my dress fitting two days ago that was supposed to be my “final” fitting and NOTHING had changed since I last saw  it! everything was still all pinned and nothing had been sewn! 🙁 Now they tell me the alterations are scheduled to be done on June 10th….the 10th!! 5 days before my wedding! Plus I am supposed to pick my dress up on the 12th and head out of town. Im freaking out a little bit right now.

Aside from that things are mostly coming together I still need to work out the day-of details like who is picking up what and when and I still need to get gifts for my flower girl and ring bearer and finish a couple projects and then just organize my enourmous pile of wedding items and decor so that nothing gets missed or forgotten.

Post # 18
1087 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

2 weeks from today at exactly 3:30, we will begin the rehearsal at the church. This is so surreal! Let’s all breathe and enjoy the next 2 weeks!

Post # 19
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@phillybride61513:  I’m not getting married that day, but just wanted to say I am jealous that you are going to Jamaica for your honeymoon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Jamaica. Have an amazing time!!!

The topic ‘21 days to go, and I'm so excited! Any June 15, 2013 brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors