(Closed) 21 Shop inforomation needed

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7651 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’ve heard of Forever 21 but not 21 Shop.

21 Shop looks like it is based out of Hong Kong. It COULD be a good company, but if at all possible I would go elsewhere if no one can provide you with feedback. I ordered bridesmaid’s dresses from a website that was based out of China and every dress turned out similar but not the same as what they advertised on the website.

My personal advice–stay away and find something else.

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I saw a dress on their website that I love!! But I’m leary of them too. Did you end up ordering from there? I keep looking online for reviews, but I can’t find anything.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@mmjones1021:  please do not order ANYTHING from 21 shop..

i ordered my dress from there and it was perfect. so i decided to order my bridesmaid dresses as well.. 

the first dress i ordered looked nothing like the picture… but i thought well at least they will all look like this..

NOPE 

i have received 3 of the four bridesmaid dresses i purchased.. 

of those 3 dresses 2 of them looked like the picture and match correctly 

the third is the first bridesmaid dress.. so i emailed the company asking them what my best option was and they took a week to respond with a four word email… asking for pictures.. I said okay.. took the pictures.. and sent them.. along with four more emails.. 2 weeks later still nothing and my wedding is 3 weeks away!!

not something i need.. and something you really dont need!!

The topic ‘21 Shop inforomation needed’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors