(Closed) 2.18.12 Recap! Las Vegas Wedding, Reception Details

posted 6 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
24 posts
Newbee

Wow, your pics are beautiful! and you two look really happy. Congrats and goodluck to you.

Post # 4
2725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Very beautiful!!!

Post # 5
Hostess
23602 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I love love your dress and the thumbprint poster! Beautiful wedding, Congratulations!

Post # 6
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I love your dress! gorgeous!!! congrats lady

Post # 7
4159 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

So beautiful!! I love the back of your dress!!!As a golfer though, I cringed seeing your bridesmaid’s heels on the course lol.  Hopefully that’s the tee box and not the green ๐Ÿ˜‰ Congratulations!

Post # 8
1572 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

gorgeous wedding, I really love it all! Congrats :):) You made a stunning bride

Post # 9
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

I love EVERYTHING!!!  Your gown and sash are absolutely gorgeous!  The BM’s dresses and flowers are pretty. etc..etc..  Congrats!!

Post # 10
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

HA! Not only did you also have a Vegas Wedding, but you are the first person who I have seen who was my dress twin! How funny. Great pics. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 11
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

beautiful! love the dress and all the happy faces! congrats

Post # 12
483 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

OMG!  love the dress, I have the same one!!  I am also modified the neckline to sweetheart.

Looks like my seamstress is making my bustle similar to yours.  How many points did you have?  I’m only having 1 put in but now I’m wondering if I need more?

Everything looks fabulous!

Post # 13
2158 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

How great are these!!! I love it ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 14
556 posts
Busy bee

i am obsessed with your dress! i love the thumbprint print!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ive had this pinned on pinterest for a while!!! it’s SUCH a great idea!

Post # 16
1566 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

WOW…you really look stunning.  I love how your dress bustles By The Way..  Congrats!!

The topic ‘2.18.12 Recap! Las Vegas Wedding, Reception Details’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors