(Closed) 22 and Under Brides?

posted 7 years ago in 20 Something
Post # 76
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
pinkcorsage:  This is so funny, because I got engaged April 20, 2014, and we are getting married on May 20 (of next year)! lol

Post # 77
5985 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
kellynicole91:  that’s crazy!!!  What a coincidence!  My husband and I just couldn’t wait a whole year to get married hence the month of engagement and then getting married.

Post # 78
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Age: Well I am 23 now but as I got engaged at 20 and married at 22 I think I can play

Occupation/Major: Full time Claims Assessor, tomorrow I fight out if I got an offer for University and will start in July part time, Bachelor of Social Science/ Criminology and Criminal Justice

Engagement Date: January 12th 2013

Wedding Date: August 23rd 2014

Fun Fact: DH proposed 10 days after we put an offer on our first home, that fell through but we purchased a new one 3 months later. 

Post # 79
524 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

That sounds so fun, I love stuff like this!<br /><br />

Occupation/Major: My major was Anthropology (focused in Forensic Science). It’s hard to get a career without a MS and previous lab experience so I’m kind of stuck. I currently do some office work at my dad’s office and also as a cashier at a pet store. 

Engagement Date: Weellll, we were never engaged XD We talked about marriage and knew we wanted to get married. But because he is military we went from bf/gf to husband and wife lol.

Wedding Date: We got married March 3rd this year.  our ceremony will be October this year πŸ™‚ Hopefully the 3rd. 

Fun fact: Where I live, 23 is actually pretty old to be getting married. Many of the girls in my graduating class are already married with two kids! 

Post # 80
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Yay!

Age: 20 (21 in August, since everyone seems to be putting their birthdays here! lol)

Major/Occupation: I am an Ecology and Organismal Biology Major and during the summer months I work random retail/food service jobs to pay bills πŸ˜›

Engagement Date: LESS THAN 2 WEEKS FROM NOW! EEEEEEEK

Wedding Date: Probably Summer 2017 but maybe earleir, we’ll see

Fun Fact: I have 6 pet snakes, 3 pet lizards, 5 pet rats, and a doggy!

Post # 81
78 posts
Worker bee

This is cool, here’s mine:

Major/Occupation: Bach/Science in Biology, Part-time EMT part time post undergrad student 

Engagement Date: May 10, 2014 (my college graduation!)

Wedding Date: Not Planned Yet! Taking a slow engagement and enjoying life/getting finances sorted out

Fun Fact: There’s a decent chance we would be great friends if you love red wine πŸ˜‰

Post # 82
192 posts
Blushing bee

So fun!

Major: Associates degree in Communication

Engagement Date: March 22, 2014

Wedding Date: April 14, 2015  ~ So Soon! πŸ˜€

Fun Fact: We have been together for over 5 years

Post # 83
89 posts
Worker bee

Major: (soon to be) Communication

Occupation: Resource Developer and Community Engagement Assistant for a weatherization company

Engagement Date: Before the end of August this yearrrrr!!

Wedding Date: Not sure yet

Fun Fact: I would love to be a wedding planner in the future

Post # 84
782 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I am 20, will be 21 when we get married

occupation- went to school for television, the industry took a huge fall when I gradurated. So i ended up getting a crappy receptionist job.. And they just laid me off. So i am now stuck again looking for a new job πŸ™

we got engaged Nov 16 2014 and our wedding is Oct 3 2015

fun fact.. I have a Mother-In-Law from hell.

Post # 85
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Major: ElementaryEducation during the summer I work as a sales rep and at a daycare.

Engagement date: January 19th 2015

Wedding date: June 24, 2017 we are waiting until I’m done with my BA to get married. 

Fun fact: My FH and I will be together for 8 years and 3 days when we say “I Do” 

Post # 86
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Occupation/Major: I have just graduated with a Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Politics and International Relations. I did 6-7 units a semester instead of 4-5 people normally do so I graduated 2 years early. I’m crazy, I know. Fiance and I have just bought a business that’s doing very well so will probably never have to use the degrees in a career sense.

Engagement Date: January 23rd 2013. We mutually decided to get married, no proposal.

Wedding Date: November 8th 2015 in Fiji

Fun Fact: I’m ampidextrous

Post # 87
4 posts
Wannabee

Hello all!

<br />Age: 22 (I’ll be turning 23 in October)

<br />Occupation: I am a freelancer on oDesk. I graduated with a business degree and use that for certain tasks; however, I get the most enjoyment (although not the most cash) from writing positions. I started working on oDesk to save money to put away for our wedding. Apart from this extra income my fiancé and I run an eBay business and an Amazon business.

<br />Engagement Date: December 20th, 2014

<br />Wedding Date: Ah, this is where things get a little tricky for me. I am still having a hard time figuring out what exactly I want to do for our wedding (if I want a traditional wedding at all). If we decided to elope then we have talked about getting married on 09.06.2015. However if we end up having some kind of expensive traditional wedding then we are going to go with 01.06.2017. One of the main reasons that I am on this site is to try to get some insight. I keep going back and forth between having a large affair and using the money on something more than just a single day. Decisions, decisions!

<br />Fun fact: I have a strange obsession for elephants. I almost had my fiancé convinced that we were going to elope inside the zoo. It’s funny, but my dad actually asked me if we were going to get married at the zoo – my elephant obsession is well known by my family (and his). Almost all of my usernames on the internet are glitchyelephant – and I honestly cannot tell you why.

Post # 88
8 posts
Newbee

Aw this is fun! Great idea!

Occupation/Major: Biology Major, about to finish my freshman year of college. I’m hoping to get a job in the marine mammalogy field one day! I love whales and dolphins and animals of the sort πŸ™‚ but really, I’m aiming towrd any job working with animals.

Engagement date: December 24, 2014

Wedding date: Aiming for December 19, 2015!

Fun Fact: Hmm….  I’m going to be a Navy wife and I have an unrelenting fear of caterpillars… haha!

Post # 89
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Love this idea πŸ™‚

Occupation: Physiotherapist – I started about 6 months ago, I began working in A&E and I’m now working on post-operative wards

Engagarment date: 7th February 2015

Wedding date: 3rd September 2016

Fun fact: I spend far too much of my free time reading πŸ™‚ Harry Potter books are my all time childhood favourites <3

Post # 90
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Occupation/Major: Elementary education major, about to start working at a gym part time. I graduate next year which just blows my mind! 

Engagement Date: still waiting! 

Wedding Date: some time in summer 2017 

Fun fact: I’m boring and can’t think of one lol 

The topic ‘22 and Under Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors