(Closed) 22 Chinese children slashed in knife attack

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
3265 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

WHAT is going ON today!? WTF!!! This is terrible!

Post # 4
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@missmorganista:  OMG this is just so sad. Why attack little innocent kids??? WTF

Post # 5
501 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2023

What an awful thing to happen. Lots of terrible news all across the world today.

Post # 6
2840 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I pray they all recover! Physically AND emotionally!

Post # 8
5662 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

This kind of stuff makes me wonder if people will lash out this way on the 21st, because the “end of the world” is such an easy target. I’m starting to fear that there are people out there planning to be a part of the predicted mass horror that day and we WILL have a horrid day on the 21st.

Post # 9
501 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2023

@MsJ2theZ:  I so hope and pray that you’re wrong about this, i really do πŸ™

Post # 10
8487 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

You know, I’m almost hoping the world DOES end on the 21st. 

Post # 11
5662 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Nellop:  Me too and I have never given a second thought to the whole thing until today. Considering this, Connecticut, Portland.. I dunno its kind of starting to freak me out.

Post # 12
385 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

No fatalities, thank God.

@allyfally:  Seriosuly, sometimes I agree with you. My brother was surfing the web and came across a video of 3 psychos killing a 48 year old man with a hammer. It hapenned in 09. They were laughing and chatting the whole time while doing it. I lost all hope in humanity, people are fucked up. 

The topic ‘22 Chinese children slashed in knife attack’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors