(Closed) 22 Dresses under 1000 on Msn/Glamour today

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
946 posts
Busy bee

Oh sweet!  Thanks for the heads up.  I love things like this!

Really cool that they mentioned an etsy seller!

Post # 5
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

What’s up with all the Goddess gowns? 

Post # 6
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

(small threadjack)

Whilst checking out the above link I clicked on the “Which Oscar Gown would make a great wedding dress” tab.

And holy guacamole..what on earth is going on with Demi Moore?

She looks nothing like Demi Moore anymore..she is becoming Jennifer Connelly’s doppleganger… In fact I thought it was Jennifer Connelly at first.

Post # 7
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Holy crap i love that dress! Although she kinda blends right into it!

I think she’s had a lot of work done and continues to have a lot of work done. It’s done well–not very obvious unless you’ve seen previous photos of Demi Moore (not like strangers you see and go “whoa she’s had work done”) but yeah….

I usually don’t go for super high fashion-y looks but that dress really is gorgeous

Post # 8
1209 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Wow! I really like that Etsy dress listed!

Post # 9
1752 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Yeah, a lot of those are WAY too flowy for me.. If I were getting married at the beach maybe.  I think some of them try to perpetuate the idea going that you have to spend a LOT of money to get a really nice formal dress.  My dress was 650 dollars.  It’s a satin fit n’ flare w/ a gorgeous bottom.  Very formal, beautiful train…it’s possible!  I hope they show a better selection in the article.. just my opinion.

Post # 11
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

@Melissabegins, I immediately thought Nicole Kidman would look good in it =]

The topic ‘22 Dresses under 1000 on Msn/Glamour today’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors