(Closed) 22 months out and booked reception and ceremony venue, PLUS photographer!

posted 12 years ago in May 2011
Post # 17
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2008

I don’t think anyone can say if you are being smart or should hold off.  It all just depends on you and your personality.  I booked my venue about 14 months out and have never looked back.  But I will say I have flip flopped on a ton of other decisions because I have had so much time to think and look around at all the great inspiration out there!  Just be careful – that’s really the only advice I can say!  Good luck!

Post # 18
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hey OttawaBride!  Congrats on booking the big stuff.  Now you get to sit back and hang out at WB and get inspired!

By The Way, GO LEAFS GO!

Post # 19
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Heron Hill Winery

OttawaBride2011:  I am leaning towards this route as well….I am talking to venues, but haven’t set anything.  I am a planner and want an interesting date so I don’t see anything wrong with getting things settled…Can’t wait for 09/10/11….just need to find our venue (tick tock)

Post # 21
3579 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Thats great!

I am struggling with places I want being booked already so I think it is great!

GO LEAFS BABY – this is our year LOL!!!!!

Post # 22
117 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Great!! I guess I need to get on the ball because the only person I have booked so far is the Photographer and my wedding in April of 2011. I need to book the venue but that is tough since I live in DC and the wedding will be in the bay area cali. 

I also agree with Miss Mouse though t just sit back relax and gather your thoughts/ideas. Good luck with everything.

The topic ‘22 months out and booked reception and ceremony venue, PLUS photographer!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors