(Closed) 2/23/2013

posted 6 years ago in February 2013
Post # 3
12955 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Congratulations on picking a date, and welcome to the 2013 club!

Post # 5
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Same date as my wedding… it will be the end of summer here in australia 

Good luck with all the planning xxx

Post # 6
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013 - Colonial Country Club, Ft. Myers, FL

Same as my wedding date, too! We also pickes this date because the weather is relatively nice in Florida that time of year, with minimal rainfall ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
14 posts
Newbee

Feb 23, 2013 bride as well…. We picked this date because the weather is pretty good in New Orleans that time of the year!!!

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee

Hiya!  FH and I are getting married then too!  But we’re in Massachusetts, hoping we don’t get a blizzard.  But if we do, we’re hardy New Englanders and we’ll just wear boots!  Lucky you gals in FL, LA, and TX, and Aus who hopefully will have lovely weather!

Post # 9
217 posts
Helper bee

@k_wit:  WOOOO 2/23/13 NORTHERN INDIANA!!  MOTHER NATURE BE KIND ๐Ÿ™‚ lol I just told everyone to strap a plow to their car if they need too.  Most of my guests are northerners, so they know the drill ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 10
191 posts
Blushing bee

I’m in Ontario, I would love for it to snow lightly…or at least have nice fresh snow on the ground..  All of our guests know enough to watch the weather, and go from there…

Post # 11
692 posts
Busy bee

Another 2/23/13 in northern US here!  Future Mother-In-Law checked the farmer’s alminac for 2013, supposedly there’s going to be a nasty snow storm the week before, but our date looks clear (hope they’re right!)

Post # 12
817 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2013 - Mansion House at the MD Zoo

Hey date twins!!!!!!!!!!!! We’re in Baltimore, so also stressing about weather. It could be nice, or we could have 18″ of snow in a city that doesn’t really deal well with that….. Fingers crossed!

Post # 13
199 posts
Blushing bee

I’m from Saskatchewan, Canada and really hoping for a light dusting of snow the morning of so I get great outside pictures. Definitely a possibility of it being about -25 C here too so they will be quick outdoor pictures! Hopefully no blizzards!

Post # 14
63 posts
Worker bee

Date twins! 2/23/13 <3

It’s beautiful in Phoenix in late February!

The topic ‘2/23/2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors