(Closed) 23 days late

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 2
1770 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

If you are 23 days late why don’t you date an at home test?

Post # 3
2959 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Wynn Las Vegas

At home tests were created exactly for this reason. 

Post # 4
81 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
frommisstomrs.:  Go to the store and grab a test! You could know in 20 min 🙂

Post # 5
1521 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
frommisstomrs.:  I’m assuming you’ve taken plenty of home tests…

I was 2 weeks late last month and was conviced I was pregnant, despite lots of BFNs.  Turns out I ovulated late.  If a blood test came back negative that long after your missed period, then I doubt you’re pregnant.  🙁

I hope you can figure out what’s going on.

Post # 7
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Historic Chapel

View original reply
frommisstomrs.:  I’m just confused at why you haven’t gotten a test at the store and tested at home? I found out I was pregnant after being one day late,with an at home test.

Post # 8
1770 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I used an at-home test and found out I was pregnant at 14dpo. You should know now.

Post # 10
1283 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Do a home test. This is your body and your life and you should be in/ take some more control. A home test can help answer some questions now, and if it is negative, definately follow up with the gyno

Post # 11
4160 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

It doesn’t matter if your situation is different.  Just take a test!  I found out that I was pregnant only 2 weeks after sex (and I know for sure the date it happened since DH was away before that.)

Have you been stressed out lately?  I didn’t have my period for 2 months after I was laid off last year, so of course I was convinced I was pregnant because I had never missed a period before.

Post # 12
3716 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
frommisstomrs.:  I didn’t get my period for 47 days after going off BCPs. I didn’t ovulate that cycle. I did ovulate my next cycle and got a positive test 18 days past ovulation. It may be nothing, but take a test.

Post # 15
1391 posts
Bumble bee

Sometimes we miss periods for no reason at all. Go to the doctor if you’re still worried. We really can’t help you much via the internet. 

The topic ‘23 days late’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors