(Closed) 23 points? COMMON Weight Watchers, work with me!

posted 8 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
1148 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

When I was on it I think I got like 23 points or so…no fun because my dad would rub it in. He got quite a few more points than my mom and I did.

Post # 4
14186 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I used to get 23 when I started WW. I ate a lot of “0 point” options like jello and stuff. I had those microwave point meals and eat them with a huge salad with tons of veggies, a TB or two of sunflower seeds, and sweet aged balsamic vinegar. The only points from my salad came from the seeds (protein) b/c those meals just aren’t enough to hold me over. Never have been, never will be! I remember being very shocked at how quickly 23 points added up though =(

Post # 5
4567 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

… I love being tall. I get I think 27 right now. But I’m not really doing it so…

But yeah, it’s HARD to watch those points fly right by!

Post # 6
732 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I get 21 points right now, I started out with 22, so I’m easily adjusted to the 21. I don’t really ever feel hungry on WW cause I try not to eat things that are high in points so i can make sure I am not hungry ahah. I would just try to eat more 0 points things and stuff from the filling foods list. goood luck! your body will adjust to it pretty soon id think

Post # 8
804 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

When I was on WW I was on 14 points a day!!! Try surviving on that! It turned me into a nutjob and I’ve never been back!

Post # 9
4382 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Ceremony - First United Methodist Church; Reception - My parents' house!

I gained weight when I tried weight watchers. All I did was constantly think about FOOD and how I couldn’t eat any of it. 🙁 So naturally, I’d graze like a maniac, or hoard points. I’m no good with it.

Post # 10
1986 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Haha, 50- I won’t do it I know I’ll hoard my points!  It’s just the way I am.

Post # 11
804 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Oh scissors WW made me OBSESSED with food! I was exactly like what you were saying… it made me crazy!

The topic ‘23 points? COMMON Weight Watchers, work with me!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors