(Closed) 23 weeks, insanley sensitive nipples/painful nipples

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
7293 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

I know sore nipples is certainly part of the pregnancy deal, but I’m not sure when the milk and such should be comming. Have you asked your OB?

I know mama bees will have some advice!

Post # 4
203 posts
Helper bee

If it makes you feel any better, my nips were killing about a week ago and I was only 5 weeks at the time, so I don’t think that necessarily means colostrum will be coming in. I always thought that happened closer to the en, but I’m not positive.

Post # 5
5388 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

My breasts hurt too. Especially in the shower, it feels like bullets are hitting me with every drop of water. I am only 15 weeks and have had a little leaking too. My breasts look huge! They were already pretty big.  It is not just the nipples, but the little bumps on the areola that hurt too. I don’t have any advice for you, but I want you to know that you are not alone. 

Post # 7
5388 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

@wbrn: Yep. I don’t catch it while it is happening so I didn’t know what it was at first. I would wake up and see it after it had dried. I described it to my mama and she told me it was okay. 

The topic ‘23 weeks, insanley sensitive nipples/painful nipples’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors