130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Where are you going??

Post # 5
130 posts
Blushing bee

UHHH a year seems so long, but I promise you it will fly. Think of the perks of living at home! I miss that giant pantry. πŸ˜‰

Post # 7
130 posts
Blushing bee

πŸ™‚

Post # 8
3482 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

πŸ™ I’ve been there. Just after Darling Husband and I got engaged, I moved out of my lovely apartment and back in with my parents briefly before jetting off to the UK for a year for grad school.

The time definitely does go faster than you think it will. Hang in there and make the most of it!

Post # 10
2263 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m sorry πŸ™ I leave my FH in a little over a week so I understand for sure. Sending prayers your way! 

Post # 11
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

i’ve been there too..fi and I were living together and enjoying life down south..and then he joined the military and I had to finish school so had to go somewhere stable to live..so back to NY I went. it was hard at first, but as other pp have said think of the perks. homemade meals, no rent – save that $ for wedding.

we already got one year of it done, and i have my last year of grad school coming up and after graduation, the wedding will be here and I will be able to move back in with my love! it really goes faster than you think! you guys can do it!

The topic ‘24 hours.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors