(Closed) 24 more days….. 3 wks…… as in Very soon I will Be The Mrs.

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
215 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Have a couple of mimosas before the wedding! πŸ˜‰ ..That’s really my plan–to have a bit of champagne in the fridge so we can have mimosas while getting ready πŸ™‚

Post # 4
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m right there with ya girl…I’m so excited to finally become a Mrs. but I’m so scared I’m going to pass out as I’m walking down the aisle. Wedding nightmares have hit an all time high, and I’m super stressed! I agree with @rachie205 on the mimosas. A couple of those shall do the trick πŸ™‚

Post # 5
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

YUMMMM Mimosa’s! I second that one πŸ™‚ must add that to my to-do list πŸ™‚

Post # 6
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Let me throw in my two cents since I just got married this past Saturday.  I was SO nervous!  While I was getting my hair done, I managed to drink a bottle of wine.  I thought I was going to barf right before our ceremony started.  Our officiant had to come upstairs and help me calm down, I was freaking out.  But seriously, what other brides have said – once you take a step out there to start walking towards your future hubby, everything else seems like a blur.  All I could focus on was him, and all my nerves went away.  So keep that in mind.  You WILL calm down on your walk down the aisle!!!  You will NOT focus on anyone else but the two of you.  You nerves WILL go away.

But mimosas and wine beforehand will help that a little πŸ™‚

The topic ‘24 more days….. 3 wks…… as in Very soon I will Be The Mrs.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors