(Closed) 25 – 30 year old Moms, how long did it take you to get pregnant

posted 5 years ago in Babies
  • poll: How long did it take you to get pregnant?
    First try : (45 votes)
    42 %
    2-5 months : (30 votes)
    28 %
    6 months - 1 year : (16 votes)
    15 %
    1 - 2 years : (9 votes)
    8 %
    Longer : (7 votes)
    7 %
  • Post # 2
    172 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

I am 28. 27 when I got pregnant. The first time it took 8 months but most of it was related to coming off birth control. For 6 of thode months my period was still regulating from coming off the bc. Unfortunately I miscarried but after that I had one cycle and then got pregnant. 

Post # 3
    7873 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2010

I got pregnant with my daughter on my first try at 26. But then I also got pregnant the first try at 34. I think this also has to do with how specific people’s bodies work and not just about age.

Post # 4
    58 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

I have gotten pregnant each month I have tried but lost the first two. Currently pregnant again and hoping for my rainbow baby. 

Post # 5
    63 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: December 1969

We were blessed to get pregnant on the first try. I was 28, my Darling Husband was 29.

Post # 6
    79 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I was 29, now 30 and it happened the first month for us.

Post # 7
    1893 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

6 months the first time, but ended in a MC. Then another 4-5 months to get pregnant this time. Currently 37 weeks

Post # 8
    569 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

When we started trying, I was 27 and Darling Husband was 30. I stopped taking the pill in Nov 2013, started trying January 2014…we tried for 2 cycles, started charting on the 3rd, and I got pregnant that cycle. Unfortunately, that ended in an MC…I took one cycle off following my D&C (but continued charting), and we got pregnant again our first cycle trying (July 2014).

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  Magpie86.
    Post # 9
    701 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Started trying when i was 25 and got pregnant the first time. 

Post # 10
    701 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

amanda3334455:  I’m not in your age bracket, but I wanted to say that it can be perfectly normal for it to take a year to get pregnant.  If you’re still not pregnant in seven months, go see a doctor.  There are so many easily fixable things that might affect your fertility.  Good luck!

Post # 11
    659 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I’m 25, and currently on try 3. Hopefully it will happen soon!

Post # 12
    21 posts
    Newbee

I am 29 and got pregnant on the first try

Post # 13
    7430 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2013

I was 26, and I got pregnant the first time Darling Husband didn’t pull out. I had never been on birth control in my life, so that may have contributed to it. I know so many people who struggle/d, and I feel very fortunate.

Post # 14
    665 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 1969

I don’t have any personal experience with this but I googled it not too long ago and apparently it’s perfectly normal for it to take six months to a year for a couple to become pregnant. So don’t be discouraged!

Post # 15
    1438 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: February 2011

Twelve months of TTC for baby #1 at 29, 1-2 months of TTC for baby #2 at 32 (and still nursing) – go figure!

The topic ‘25 – 30 year old Moms, how long did it take you to get pregnant’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors