(Closed) 2.5-4 carat stones.. Come on bees!

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 32
2008 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

If I could just figure out how to upload from an iPad.

Post # 33
2980 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I love all kinds of rings and these r no exception! very nice, ladies. 

Post # 34
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

painting my nails right now but i will post my 2.5 carat (3.25 total) once i’m done

Post # 36
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

2.5 center, 3.25 total on a size 5 finger.

Post # 37
55 posts
Worker bee

@polyblonde:  Hi SO also bought me a 3 ct solitaire I dont have it yet I havent seen it yet, I am concerned about peoples looks and snarky comments, thats stoen size will definatley get attention how do you deal with this.

Post # 38
1146 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@msgee:  honestly no one has ever said anything negative to me in real life! No one has asked me if it’s a real diamond either. It think it may be where I live (Santa Monica/Los Angeles) where larger diamonds are common and plenty of people can afford them, even without having to sacrifice quality of the stone, or choose vs house or ring, etc. In my circle, people would be absolutely shocked at comments like that and the person making them would look a lot worse than I ever would.

I think in life there will always be times when others are negative about your choices for any number of reasons. I think the best thing to do is focus on being secure in yourself and your choices to not take anything personally. if anyone were to ask me if it was a real diamond or make a negative comment about it, I would respond with the simple truth (yes) and maybe something non-inflammatory in effort to change the subject and move on to something less contentious, such as “Thanks for noticing! It’s exactly what I wanted. So I heard you recently changed jobs, hows that going” etc etc

I love my large stone and the fact my fiance wanted to do something so nice for me! Nothing anyone could sy could ever even chip away at that.

Post # 39
1251 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

@polyblonde:  Holy smokes, I love your ring! Beautiful!!!

Post # 40
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

@MrsGo:  Amazingly beautiful!!!

Post # 41
Hostess
11165 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Loving the larger rings ladies! So beautiful.

Post # 42
1146 posts
Bumble bee

@AcheneMalefic:  Aww thank you so much!!! It’s a dream come true! Well, it and the man to go with it. 😉

Post # 43
1251 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

@polyblonde:  It’s two of the best things in life- true love and an awesome ring. LOL

Post # 44
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@MrsGo:  GORGEOUS!!!! 

Post # 45
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@polyblonde:  Beautiful ring! And I agree completely with your answer. What kind of band are you pairing with it?

Post # 46
1146 posts
Bumble bee

@BabyZsaZsa:  Thank you! I got a teeny tiny micropave band:

The topic ‘2.5-4 carat stones.. Come on bees!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors