(Closed) 25 days left & counting..

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Good luck with all you have left to do! 

I’m about 9 days away now…I think (it’s been hard to keep count of how many days with all this crazyness going on). I’m pretty much all set, now it’s just a matter of packing for the honeymoon. 

Post # 5
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@soon2bmrsP2012:  Awwww, you’re getting married on my Birthday and our anniversary from our civil marriage. We’re Catholic and having a Convalidation Ceremony so I’m planning the actual reception for family & friends. I wanted to keep 9/23 but our church doesn’t celebrate marriage sacraments on Sundays. 🙁 Anyway, our date is 9/29 so close enough. I’m very much stressing right about now. I haven’t bought the dress for my daughter and when i went to alterations to have my dress fixed, i hated it when i put it on. 🙁 it was waaay too revealing for my liking so hopefully with a few modesty “pads” inserted in the bust it’ll be ok, problem is, it won’t be ready till the 19th, roughly one week before, i think i’m gonna go try something off the rack this week, i have to be comfortable in my dress right? lol. at least that’s what i’m telling myself, i really don’t want to spend on a brand new dress.

The topic ‘25 days left & counting..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors