(Closed) $25 for a flower girl basket??

posted 6 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
Hostess
16213 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Do you have a craft store anywhere nearby? Our Michaels and Hobby Lobby have stuff like that for great prices!

Post # 5
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@mspartridge:  Try AC Moore or Michaels online if they don’t have one near you. Yesterday, I got a flowergirl basket for 16.99 with a 50% off coupon and an additional 15% off because I am a teacher. It only cost me $7.37 and its got a satin overlay with crystal accents.

Post # 6
1920 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Anything wedding related is overpriced. I found a white basket, wrapped the handle with ribbon and hot glued a flower onto the front. Made the whole basket for under $3. You could easily do the same thing with supplies found at Wal-mart. good luck!

Post # 8
9142 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

Dollar tree for a small basket.  If you can’t find a white one, buy a can of spray paint and make it white.

Post # 9
46403 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

There’s no need to spend that kind of money. As a pp has said, WalMart has baskets and a craft section with ribbon and silk flowers. Add a bit of hot glue and you are done.

Post # 10
1747 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I got two at Michaels on sale.

Post # 11
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

My flower girl basket was an Easter basket on clearance after the holiday.  I’d also check Goodwill.

The topic ‘$25 for a flower girl basket??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors