- 8 years ago
- Wedding: February 2010
I’m bogarting Rosie Girl‘s “About You” topic (sorry girl). It’s past 5pm, none of my office mates want to work anymore & they made me fill out one of those stupid 25 random things about you someone pulled from Facebook. So, I thought I’d share mine with you guys. Here goes:
1. I could live off of flavored Triscuits, yogurt and crystal light.
2. I wish I was still dancing on a regular basis.
3. I’m not in any way shape or form a girly-girl & most of my close friends are guys.
4. I love old British sitcoms.
5. It really irks me when the entire ladies room is empty and someone walks into the stall immediately next to me.
6. I am completely in love with my Fiance – and if you told me that 4 years ago? I would totally think you were smoking crack.
7. Getting Domino Mag, Elle Décor and P.Barn in the mail on the same day, was better than Christmas morning. (RIP Domino)
8. I dunno why, but I get upset when the stuff I buy at Target doesn’t look like it came from Ethan Allen.
9. Even if I could afford home décor at high end stores, I’d probably still buy everything at The Christmas Tree Shop & Home Goods.
10. I f’ing HATE standing on Metro North (the train).
11. When I get really mad, I cry – I can’t help it & it’s one of the things I hate most about myself.
12. I use the words ‘dude’, ‘seriously’ and ‘totally’ waaaay too much – seriously dude, totally.
13. Mexican food is my favorite but I think Guacamole looks like lobster crap and it grosses me out.
14. I love baking, but I can’t cook anything.
15. I cannot drink wine but I wish I could.
16. I must be really boring cuz I can’t think of 25 things.
17. I learned to walk on my tip-toes when I was a baby and sometimes I still do it unconsciously.
18. I hate almost all seafood.
19. I’d love to retire, move to Scotland and write a novel about my grandparents romance, but none of that will ever happen.
20. I love NY but I’d move to Boston in a heartbeat.
21. I’m really anal about my nails & nail polish.
22. I’d wear pajamas to work every day if I could.
23. I’m not a patient person & get irritated quickly… I gotta work on that.
24. I have a potty mouth.
25. Sometimes I wish I was a teacher because I feel like they get mad days off, but then I remember I’d have to deal with brats all day and I’m glad I’m not.