(Closed) 250 Days Until 9-10-11

posted 8 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
6394 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m excited, but also kind of freaking out because I still have some major stuff to get done! I’ve been a little too on top of the DIY stuff, but I still have to find an officiant, a DJ and a bakery. I’m trying to think of 250 days as being a very long, long time away, lol.

Post # 4
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

How far are the 9/10/11 brides in planning process?

Post # 5
6351 posts
Bee Keeper

We are very much considering moving our wedding up to 9/10/11

Post # 8
115 posts
Blushing bee

Wow, 250 days. I’m excited, but I still have a decent amount of stuff to do. 250 days should be enough time though. I’ve got my venue, photographer, and caterer booked. I also ordered all of the bridesmaid dresses the other day. There was a really good sale online for one day only and I found a dress that I really liked, so we ordered them. We haven’t seen them in person yet though and no one has tried them on, so I’m crossing my fingers.

Post # 9
6394 posts
Bee Keeper

@MandaMack: You still have a bit of time! My shop said we wouldn’t have to order them until March (one of my BMs is TTC, so we’ve picked them out and put deposits down, but we’re holding off on the actual ordering).

Post # 10
230 posts
Helper bee

I’m Super excited!  I have all my major vendors booked except a florist.. I have an appointment on saturday.. We found bridesmaid dresses, but we need to get the girls fitted and order them soon.. A friend of mine asked me why I was trying to do everything so soon before the date, but I would rather have it all checked off early then stress over the summer!

Post # 11
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Laurel Rock Farms, PA

Im so ready for it!!  But really I have to get my florist, get the girls dresses, find a carriage, and get some small things for decor oh yeah and a music list… Im doing pretty good though!!

Post # 13
41 posts
Newbee

Ahh!  I totally agree!  Now that its 2011 it feels like the wedding is sooo much closer!  We just got our cutter in the mail this week to get started on our DIY projects – so exciting.  Totally need to get back into the swing of things! 

Post # 14
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

We have picked September 10, 2011!!! Im so excited! Laughing

Post # 15
4419 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@MandaMack:  Everything time I see posts like this counting down to 9/10, I initially thing, “Why are they counting down to my birthday,” but then I remember what site I’m on and think, “Oh, cool! Someone is getting married on my birthday!”  hahaha! 

The topic ‘250 Days Until 9-10-11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors