(Closed) 25th aug 2012 brides ???

posted 8 years ago in August 2012
Post # 18
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Pick up bridesmaid, finish placecards, go over the day in my head ( LOL), re check that everything is done… omg. Im almost done. I think.

Post # 19
1309 posts
Bumble bee

I can’t wait for Saturday to get here! Everything is ready, although I can’t really believe it. We’re actually thinking of going to the movies tomorrow…

Post # 20
1309 posts
Bumble bee

This is how I feel right now 🙂

Post # 21
1 posts
Wannabee

August 25th! 3 days over a month ago! Our wedding ended up being beautiful except my dress was a disaster and I wanted to know if any brides didn’t like the way their dress/overall look turned out on their wedding day? 

Post # 22
4675 posts
Honey bee

@tutina:  looking back on pics  I wish I had done something different with my hair.  My 1st hair trail turned out horrible and didn’t have time to make another.  Also I think they did my makeup to dark.  If I had more financial resources I would have hired someone to come and do my hair and makeup.  My wedding was in a small-ish town, only so many selections, and none of these people must look at wedding blogs or pintrest, because they have all been doing the same hairstyle for the past 10 years! So I already had decreased expectations.  

The topic ‘25th aug 2012 brides ???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors