(Closed) 28 MAR 15 – any date twins :)

posted 6 years ago in March 2015
Post # 61
305 posts
Helper bee

LAX03:  Girl you need to chill the hell out, honestly. 18 months ago I did a huge christening for the twins, i did all the DIY made all the food the lot for 120 people. I spent the entire day stressed to the point i can barely and i mean barely look at the photos. I hated every single second of it, this time I’m letting it all go. As long as i get to wear my dress, marry my man and become our family then I am one happy camper x

Post # 62
302 posts
Helper bee

springbee2015:  chill out is wayyyyy easier said than done. I am very type A and dont sleep unless I know I’ve done everything at 110%. I feel like we Work so hard in everything we do and have come to just expect perfection from ourselves (me and my fiancé.) Trust me this isn’t a ‘I want the wedding over the marriage’ issue. I’m like this with everythingggggg I do. 

That being said I had all my final vendor consultations, my dress is done, and I’ve already assembled everything I need to give to the venue. So I feel wayyyyy better.

Now I’m just stalking the weather   

Post # 63
305 posts
Helper bee

LAX03:  Thats good, actually this post bit me on the bum as I had a massive anxiety attack this weekend. I’m in a pretty rubbish place right now x

The topic ‘28 MAR 15 – any date twins :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors